Top Stories

Megan Thee Stallion Responds to False Report That Charges Against Tory Lanez Were Dropped

Megan Thee Stallion Responds to False Report That Charges Against Tory Lanez Were Dropped

Megan Thee Stallion is speaking out in response to the reports that assault charges against rapper Tory Lanez were dropped.

Lanez was charged for allegedly shooting Megan in the foot in July 2020. E! News reports that he is still facing charges of “assault with semiautomatic firearm, personal use of a firearm, and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.” He also faces the accusation of “personally inflicting great bodily injury.”

While he already pleaded not guilty during last year’s arraignment, Tory will still face the charges in court on February 25. His initial hearing was scheduled for January 20 and after it was rescheduled, rumors surfaced that the charges were dropped.

Megan took to Twitter and told fans to “stop believing everything you read on the MF internet.”

Click inside to read all of her tweets…

She said, “Y’all can’t tell when s–t fake news? Y’all still don’t see an ABUSER picking with me ? The first court date got pushed back bc of the inauguration but I can’t wait until the MF FACTS come out ! Bitch you shot me AND MY STORY NOT CHANGING AND BITCH YOU GOING TO JAIL.”

A couple months ago, Megan addressed the attack in a song called “Shots Fired.”

Read all of her tweets below.

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Getty
Posted to: Megan Thee Stallion, Tory Lanez

JJ Links Around The Web

Photo of Private: JJ Links Around The Web
Getty Images
  • LeBron James' comments about the COVID-19 vaccine might surprise you - TMZ
  • Demi Lovato is teasing a collab with this singer - Just Jared Jr
  • Tim Allen is coming under fire for his comments about Donald Trump - TooFab
  • See the latest photos of this rumored new couple - Just Jared Jr