Naya Rivera surprisingly married her longtime pal Ryan Dorsey this past weekend, and details are slowly coming to light.
But just who is this mystery guy of hers? Here are five facts we could dig up about the 27-year-old actress’ new husband:
- He was raised in Charleston, West Virginia and attended the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts before moving to Los Angeles.
- He met Naya four years ago and they have been friends ever since.
- He’s an actor with past guest-starring roles on TNT’s Southland and NBC’s Parks and Rec.
- He recently wrapped filming on his upcoming big-screen debut in Blood Father, opposite Mel Gibson and William H. Macy.
- He’s on Twitter! Follow him @DorseyRyan.
TELL JJ: Are you surprised Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey got married?
Zoe Saldana is reportedly pregnant and expecting her first child with her hubby Marco Perego, Us Weekly reports.
“Zoe is about three months pregnant,” an insider told the magazine about the 36-year-old actress and her 35-year-old Italian artist hubby. “But she will only announce the news when she’s ready.”
“Zoe has always wanted a big family,” another source added, “and Marco‘s on board too!”
Rumors had been swirling that Zoe was expecting – she just stepped out on the red carpet for the premiere of her film Guardians of the Galaxy earlier in the week.
Zoe and Marco have not confirmed the news as of yet. Congratulations to the happy couple, if the news is true!
Naya Rivera has secretly tied the knot to one of her longtime friends Ryan Dorsey, People can confirm.
“We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife,” the couple said in a statement. “Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for.”
The two said “I do” in an intimate ceremony on July 19 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in front of a small group of their close family members.
Naya and Ryan have been friends for four years after he moved to Los Angeles after graduating college. Naya called off her engagement to rapper Big Sean back in April.
ARE YOU SURPRISED that Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey got married?