“We’ve spoken many times since he’s gone from a bridegroom to a husband,” Julia told Access Hollywood. “Oh yes. I’ll be advising George Clooney on his marital life. I’ll get right on that! Well, the only advice for that is finding your person – and he’s found his person.”
Later in the day, the two hit the red carpet for the premiere of the movie.
“The second I met Sam I felt as though I had known him a year,” Lily recently confessed to The Edit mag. “I’d say he’s an old soul, so silly, a total ‘bloke’. He made me feel so confident, I trusted him right away.”
FYI: Lily is wearing an Elie Saab Haute Couture gown, Brian Atwood heels, Norman Silverman earrings, EF Collection rings, Vita Fede rings, and a Melissa Kaye Jewelry ring.
20+ pics inside of Lily Collins and Sam Claflin…
Shia LaBeouf poses alongside girlfriend Mia Goth at they arrive at the premiere of his new film Fury held during the closing night of the 2014 BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square on Sunday night (October 19) in London, England.
Set in April, 1945, Fury follows the Allies as they make their final push in the European Theatre, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Out-numbered, out-gunned, and with a rookie soldier thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, and more premiering their movie… More Here! »
Rachel McAdams is a lady in red as she attends the 2014 Canada Walk Of Fame Gala held at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel on Saturday (October 18) in Toronto, Canada.
“To be recognized by your own country like this and to be put on this illustrious list of people that have come before is, I mean, is sort of beyond words for me,” Rachel said.
FYI: Rachel is wearing the Canadian designer Romona Keveza with
Norman Silverman jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes.
- Which one of your favorite characters has the best Halloween costume this year?- Entertainment Weekly
- Derek Hough opens up about some scary bullying situations he encountered when he was young- US Weekly
- Clive Owen opens up about The Knick season finale- Huffington Post
- A Late Show with David Letterman employee was just fired for attacking a writer- TMZ
- Watch the latest teaser for One Direction‘s “Steal My Girl” music video- Just Jared Jr
- Read a recap for the latest episode of How to Get Away with Murder- Lainey Gossip
- Why was Russell Brand threatened to be arrested?- The Hollywood Reporter
- Here’s why The Good Wife is the best show on TV right now- Buzzfeed
- Justin Bieber brings the party back to his place- X17
- Teresa Giudice has been dropped by her crisis manager- US Weekly
- Tori Spelling has been quarantined at a hospital for multiple illnesses- TMZ
- Watch a battle round by DaNica Shirey and Toia Jones- on The Voice - Gossip Cop
- Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker show off their dance skills during a jazz number on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
- Fraggle Rock actor Gerard Parker has died at the age of 90- Entertainment Weekly
- Who has been cast in Saturday Night Live?- Huffington Post
- Read a recap of the latest episode of The Affair- Lainey Gossip
- The release date for The Conjuring 2 has been pushed back- The Hollywood Reporter
- Natalie Gal shows off her toned tummy at a pumpkin patch- Hollywood Tuna
Brad Pitt opts for an interesting pair of spectacles while attending the premiere of his film Fury held during the closing night of the 2014 BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square on Sunday evening (October 19) in London, England.
The 50-year-old actor recently opened up about his honeymoon with wife Angelina Jolie, which he called “dysfunctional” since they spent it filming their new movie By the Sea.
“Yeah, it was our choice,” Brad told USA Today. “It’s been fun. It’s been challenging, but really fun.”
10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the London premiere… More Here! »
“Yes, it was definitely up there with the most difficult [movies I’ve made,” Naomi told HitFix about working on St. Vincent. “The DP was having to dodge around tables; there were tables being removed then slid back in and we had to sort of pretend this was just not happening.”
More Here! »