- Here is what Johnny Manziel‘s dad said about his legal drama – TMZ
- Mom of “slender man” stabber worries for teen daughter’s fate ahead of trial – Radar
- Aziz Ansari says Donald Trump makes him afraid for his family – US Weekly
- Chloe Moretz almost got a scary amount of plastic surgery at 16 – Huffington Post
- This actress thinks that aliens are real – Just Jared Jr
- Channing Tatum talks about sex – Lainey Gossip
- Here’s the latest box office news – The Hollywood Reporter
- Selena Gomez is working on a new album – J-14
Niall Horan walks through the mud while trekking around the grounds at the 2016 Glastonbury Festival on Saturday afternoon (June 25) in Glastonbury, England.
The 22-year-old One Direction singer was joined by a bodyguard while enjoying the music scene at the festival.
The night before, Niall‘s bandmate Louis Tomlinson was spotted grabbing a cup of coffee on his way to the Sunset Marquis hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.
Earlier in the week, Niall shared his feelings on Brexit.
“It’s a sad day. The economic impact that this is going to have is definitely going to make those voters regret their decision. And I see farage is talkin crap and telling lies as per usual on telly. Let’s see what he does now. He really is a terrible man,” Niall tweeted. “How can you sway that many people into thinking their health service is going to be funded and when the vote goes your way. Tell them we shouldn’t have said that and it was a mistake. Bullshit.”
Bill Cunningham, a well-known fashion photographer, has died at age 87.
The legendary photographer recently suffered a stroke and had been hospitalized.
Cunningham published photo essays in The New York Times for the past 40 years. He was named a living landmark by the New York Landmarks Conservancy in 2009 and a documentary was even made about him in 2010.
“His company was sought after by the fashion world’s rich and powerful, yet he remained one of the kindest, most gentle and humble people I have ever met,” the Times‘ publisher and chairman, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr., said in a statement. “We have lost a legend, and I am personally heartbroken to have lost a friend.”
We send our condolences to Bill‘s loved ones and everyone who admired his work during this difficult time.
Kesha wears a floral dress while posing for photos outside of LAX Airport on Thursday (June 23) in Los Angeles.
The 29-year-old singer was on her way to Las Vegas to kick off her residency at Intrigue Nightclub at the Wynn Hotel & Casino that night.
“a vegas residency is every pop singers dream! so much fun!! come hang saturday if u wanna boogie, were just getting started,” Kesha wrote on Instagram.
Kesha also posted a video on her account that day thanking her fans for their support and the love.
The couple was seen chatting with Gerry‘s friend, director Len Wiseman.
Gerard and Len were rumored to be working together back in 2007 on a remake of the film Escape From New York, but plans for the project fell through.
30+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Len Wiseman having a night on the town… More Here! »
- Disney CEO reacts to Johnny Depp's divorce - US Weekly
- Sinead O'Connor has been put on suicide watch - TMZ
- Demi Lovato rants about teens' celeb obsessions - Gossip Cop
- Taylor Swift goes on another date with Tom Hiddleston - Just Jared Jr
- Blac Chyna reveals her wedding plans - Radar
- Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
- Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
- JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
The 35-year-old actor brought along his nephews to the event and he raved about the film on Twitter. “The Secret Life of Pets was fantastic! @jennyslate was a personal favorite. @KevinHart4real was hilarious too. Be sure to check it out!!” he tweeted.
Jenny also gushed about her hot new man in an interview at the event.
“I haven’t really had a large premiere before, so it’s nice to have someone who knows how it goes,” she told ET. “It’s kind of like I got my dream 7th grade boyfriend.”
“We didn’t know each other growing up, but we grew up about half an hour away from each other,” she added. “We’ve been friends for a while, and, yeah.”
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) June 25, 2016
FYI: Jenny is wearing a Huishan Zhang dress.
Cara Delevingne wears a black hoodie and shorts while walking around during day two of the 2016 Glastonbury Festival on Saturday (June 25) in Glastonbury, England.
The day before, the 23-year-old model and her friend Suki Waterhouse wore matching blue braids in their hair, as well as large orange coats. The ladies were joined for both days of the festival by fellow model Lily Donaldson.
Rita Ora was also seen attending the festival on Friday after looking chic for dinner at Mr. Chow in London on Thursday night.
FYI: All of the ladies are wearing Hunter boots.