- New York State has slapped Mary J. Blige with a $901,769.65 tax lien – Huffington Post
- Veteran British actor Richard Briers has passed away – Entertainment Weekly
- The Spring Breakers gals hit Paris – Just Jared Jr
- A bloodied cricket bat was reportedly found at Oscar Pistorius‘ residence – DListed
- Kate Upton breaks it down for Skullcandy – Hollywood Tuna
- Stephen Amell does the Harlem Shake – Towleroad
Mary J Blige News, Pictures, and Videos
Lena was presented the “Voice of a Generation” award during the evening. Julianna was on hand to present the “Guardian Angel” award to Erin Merryn, who helped draft Erin’s Law to educate school’s about sexual abuse prevention. Mary J. was in attendance to present the “Unstoppables” award to Gabby and other members of the 2012 U.S. Olympics Team.
FYI: Lena is wearing a Roksanda Ilincic dress. Chelsea is wearing an Antonio Berardi dress and Maiyet heels, clutch & jewelry. Mary J. is wearing an Emilio Pucci dress. Julianna is wearing a Chado Ralph Rucci dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and Fred Leighton jewels. Louise is wearing a Femmes D’armes lace dress, Sorellina earrings, a Lulu Frost bracelet, shoes from her own line for Stylistpick, and a Jimmy Choo bag.
25+ pictures inside from the 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards… More Here! »
Eva Longoria speaks on stage during the third day of the 2012 Democratic National Convention on Thursday (September 6) held at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, N.C.
“Mitt Romney would raise taxes on middle-class families to cut his own — and mine,” the 37-year-old actress said during her speech. “And that’s not who we are as a nation, and let me tell you why: because the Eva Longoria who worked at Wendy’s flipping burgers — she needed a tax break. But the Eva Longoria who works on movie sets does not.”
Eva wore a Victoria Beckham dress and Christian Louboutin shoes the evening before while attending the Your Life Your Time Your Vote. She wore a Kate Spade dress and Brian Atwood shoes while making her speech the next night.
Also pictured inside: Mary J. Blige performing her song “Family Affair” at the convention. Watch the performance inside!
Watch Eva Longoria’s Speech at Democratic National Convention!
40+ pictures inside of Eva Longoria and Mary J. Blige at the Democratic National Convention… More Here! »
- Mary J. Blige wanted “to crawl under the bed” after her controversial commercial – Huffington Post
- Justin Bieber surprises fans – Just Jared Jr
- An I Love Lucy actress dies at 92 – FoxNews
- Which actress forgot her wallet at a drive-thru? – DListed
- Scarlett Johansson shows off a new ‘do – Hollywood Tuna
- Louis C.K. says he wishes sometimes he were gay – Towleroad
- Today makes Savannah Guthrie‘s new job official – Celebuzz
- Which actor went drag on Jimmy Fallon? – ASL
The party was hosted by Erica‘s husband, record executive and X Factor judge L.A. Reid!
The book, which is in stores now, is about Erica‘s journey through raising two children with allergies, asthma, and other common challenges. It also features in-depth prescriptive advice from top experts, including doctors, and celebrity mothers.
Also pictured inside: Mary J. Blige.
FYI: Beyonce is wearing Roland Mouret.
10+ pictures inside of Beyonce and Jay-Z at the book launch party… More Here! »
Mary and Kendu were seated at the NPR table alongside Once Upon a Time stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, John Legend (with girlfriend Chrissy Teigen), Colin Hanks, and The Help author Kathryn Stockett.
Mary wrote and performed the song “The Living Proof” for the film adaptation of The Help.
FYI: Alicia is wearing a Diane von Furstenberg dress and Valentino heels. More Here! »
Check out Tom Cruise singing in the newly released trailer for his upcoming film, Rock of Ages!
Synopsis: Set in 1987 Los Angeles, Drew and Sherrie are two young people chasing their dreams in the big city. When they meet, it’s love at first sight, though their romance will face a series of challenges.
The movie is set to be released June 15.
ARE YOU EXCITED to see Rock of Ages?