- It looks like 50 Cent and The Game are on better terms – TMZ
- A friend of Kylie Jenner‘s boyfriend Tyga holds a gun in plain view in the back of their car – Radar
- Lena Dunham steps out after her emergency surgery – US Weekly
- Which 80s star just publicly endorsed Donald Trump? – Huffington Post
- What’s next for The 100 after Lexa’s death? – Just Jared Jr
- Read a review of the new Divergent film Allegiant – Lainey Gossip
- Arnold Schwarzenegger walks out of an interview after being asked about Donald Trump – The Hollywood Reporter
- Does Justin Bieber want Selena Gomez back? – J-14
50 Cent News, Pictures, and Videos
Playboy’s March 2016 issue, its first non-nude version, made its official debut that night and party guests were some of the first consumers to receive copies via an Instagram activated vending machine. The issue will be on newsstands February 12.
15+ pictures inside of Jeremy Renner and 50 Cent celebrating Playboy during 2016 Super Bowl Weekend…
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent are in an Instagram feud – US Weekly
- Does Miley Cyrus‘ ring look familiar? – TMZ
- Alexa PenaVega & her husband are trying for a baby – Just Jared Jr
- Netflix is firing back at the haters – Entertainment Weekly
- What did you think of Jennifer Aniston‘s look last night? – Lainey Gossip
- What did Khloe Kardashian have to say about Amber Rose? – TooFab
- Find out all about Agent Carter season two – MTV
- All the times Kate Middleton and Prince William blew you away – Popsugar
The 40-year-old rapper filed lawsuit against Rick Ross, 39, in Connecticut after he used 50‘s hit in Renzel Remixes to drum up publicity for his new LP, TMZ reports.
50 Cent wants $2 million from Rick Ross in damages.
Meanwhile, this isn’t the first time Rick Ross and 50 have been in a legal battle.
Earlier this year, 50 was sued by Rick Ross for uploading a sex tape where his baby’s mom was featured.
With the news that Adele‘s record-breaking album 25 is going to have the biggest album sales week of all time, we thought we’d take a look back at the other fastest-selling albums in Billboard history.
Adele will be smashing the record with an anticipated 2.9 million copies sold in the first week and there are 19 other albums that have sold more than one million copies in seven days.
Taylor Swift holds the record for the most albums to have first week sales of over one million with her three previous albums – 1989, Red, and Speak Now.
Click through the slideshow below for all of the one million sellers…
The 40-year-old rapper is a spokesman for the underwear company Frigo, which originally hired the 41-year-old retired Yankees player.
Derek is currently in the middle of a multi-million-dollar lawsuit with the brand over a three-year deal after he didn’t attend the U.S. launch. 50 Cent was tapped in his place.
According to TMZ, Frigo owner Mathias Ingvarsson claims in court documents that Derek said 50 Cent was too “urban” for the brand.
“Wow, guess I’m not a Yankees fan anymore. 😳 LETS GO METS? Man you can’t trust nobody these day.smh #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO,” 50 captioned an Instagram photo of Derek.
Host Andy Cohen asked Vivica to comment on her reaction to 50 allegedly blaming the Empire season two ratings drop on “gay stuff.”
“First of all, you know the pot called the kettle black is all I’m saying,” Vivica said. When asked to provide a definitive answer on whether he’s gay, she added “No, he’s not. I mean, we had a great time. He just seems like he’s got something that’s not quite clear.”
Vivica then brought up a magazine cover in which 50 wrapped his arm around a shirtless Soulja Boy. “He just looked like a booty snatcher on that one to me,” she said.
Soulja was the first to respond to the accusations. “Everybody hit up this cougar..she’s single & ready to mingle …1-800-GrannyDesperateForAttention extension I’mWashedUp 😂😂,” he wrote on Instagram.
50 screencapped his friend’s social media post and added a comment of his own.
“Oh No!!!, 😳 Now she thinks I’m gay because I let her lick my Ass. 😔 LMAO. Wait,I didn’t want her to,she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 shades of grey 😆,” 50 said.
Did Vivica A. Fox Insinuate that 50 Cent is Gay?