- Abigail Breslin chats about her very first smooch on the big screen – Huffington Post
- Lauren Alaina will hit the road on an upcoming tour! – Just Jared Jr
- A Mythbusters experiment goes wrong – and sends a cannonball into someone’s home! – FoxNews
- Terrence Howard‘s wife makes some startling claims about the fights she and the actor had – DListed
- J-Woww takes the cover of Maxim – Hollywood Tuna
- A hunky TV host strips down for Ellen DeGeneres – Towleroad
- Check out Howie D‘s new video – Celebuzz
- Check out Lea Michele‘s best looks from throughout the year – ASL
Abigail Breslin - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Halle Berry lights up the screen in these new stills from the upcoming romantic comedy New Year’s Eve, in theaters December 9.
Garry Marshall directed a stellar ensemble including Zac Efron, Lea Michele, Ashton Kutcher, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank, Michelle Pfeiffer, Abigail Breslin, Seth Meyers, Robert De Niro, Sofia Vergara, Josh Duhamel, and many more!
New Year’s Eve celebrates love, hope, forgiveness, second chances and fresh starts, with intertwining stories told amidst the pulse and promise of New York City on the most dazzling night of the year. Ring in the 2011 holiday season with NYE on December 9!
45+ stills from New Year’s Eve… More Here! »
Abigail Breslin attends the screening of her new film, Janie Jones, held at the AMC Loews Theatre on Thursday (October 27) in New York City.
The 15-year-old actress was joined by the film’s director, David M. Rosenthal, and co-stars Alessandro Nivola and Frank Whaley.
Abigail plays a young girl who has been abandoned by her former-groupie mother and informs a fading rock star (Nivola) that she is his daughter.
FYI: Abigail is wearing a Nanette Lepore dress with Christian Louboutin heels and a David Yurman necklace.
10+ pictures inside of Abigail Breslin at the Janie Jones screening… More Here! »
The 32-year-old actress, who wore Amanda Wakeley, and her hubby Josh, 31, were joined by Elle‘s editor-in-chief Robbie Myers as they happily posed for a photo.
Michelle, 53, was among the honorees at the event and was accompanied by her husband David E. Kelley.
FYI: Katherine is carrying a Deepa Gurnani clutch and wearing Tacori studs. She finished her look with Rene Caovilla heels.
15+ pictures inside of Katherine Heigl, Josh Kelley, and more at Elle’s Women in Hollywood Tribute… More Here! »
The star studded comedy focuses on several individual couples and singles in New York City, and how their lives intertwine as the clock approaches midnight on New Year’s Eve.
Zac and Lea are joined on screen by Halle Berry, Ashton Kutcher, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank, Michelle Pfeiffer, Abigail Breslin, Seth Meyers, Robert De Niro, Sofia Vergara, Josh Duhamel, and many more!
New Year’s Eve is slated to hit theatres on December 9!
- Abigail Breslin will star in the true story of a girl who drowns her alcoholic mother – Huffington Post
- Raven Symone drops by a hair salon – Just Jared Jr
- Why does a jihadist website contributor want David Letterman‘s tongue cut out? – FoxNews
- What’s the final assignment for the Glee Project contestants? – TV Guide
- Watch a bunch of dads take on Girls’ Generation‘s mega catchy K-pop song “Gee” – DListed
- Lily Alridge shows off her amazing body in new Victoria’s Secret shots – Hollywood Tuna
- Anderson Cooper gets the giggles on his show – Towleroad
- Watch the Vampire Diaries‘ blooper reel – Celebuzz
- Alanis Morissette is loving motherhood – ASL
Lea Michele wears a festive headband in this new still from her upcoming film, New Year’s Eve.
Late last week, the NYE teaser trailer was released – be sure to check it out if you missed it!