- Adam Duritz tells fans he’s been easing himself off medication for what he calls “a severe mental illness” – TMZ
- Selena Gomez finally meets Shia LaBeouf – Just Jared Jr
- Elvis Presley‘s grandson steps out in London – Lainey Gossip
- Which Always Sunny in Philadelphia star gained 50 pounds to be funnier? – The Superficial
- Check out pics of Ryan Phillippe taking his pregnant ex to the obstetrician’s office – US Weekly
- Drake debuts his video for “Marvin’s Room” – MTV Buzzworthy
- Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend check out Wimbledon – Popsugar
- Which celeb parent pays $55,000 a month in child support?! – Access Hollywood
- Newsweek puts the late Princess Diana on the cover with Kate – is it out of line? – Videogum
Adam Duritz | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 23-year-old actress, who rocked a Madewell scarf, a Pink Tartan cardigan and Express jeans on the flight home, had been in Savannah, Georgia promoting her new film, Dare, which hits theaters November 13.
Emmy tweeted that she loved the food down south: “BTW, forgot to mention, great dinner tonight in Savannah. I think I ate my body weight in grits.”
Emmy recently told JustJared.com about her Dare role, saying “My character’s name is Alexa and she’s kind of a type-A…wants to be an actress and will do anything it takes, gets involved with the jock in school kind of on a dare.”
FYI: Adam is wearing a University of California jacket, in support of the California Golden Bears. He was recently seen taking Emmy to cheer on the Bears at a recent football game.
10+ pictures inside of Emmy Rossum and Adam Duritz heading home from LAX…
The 23-year-old actress tells People at the grand opening of of the W Hotel in Washington, D.C., “I get why chicks dig him. He’s extremely kind, incredibly intelligent, thoughtful, creative and respectful.” (He has dated former Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox.)
As for her dating status, Emmy would only reveal, “I don’t discuss my love life because it’s always misinterpreted or put under the microscope. It’s especially annoying when you’re dating someone else who’s well-known, which is why I normally would never go out with a famous guy… Let’s put it this way. I’d be flattered if someone hit on me tonight, but I really can’t say if I’m available or not.”
Newly divorced Emmy Rossum steps out with her new boyfriend, 45-year-old Counting Crows singer Adam Duritz, at the 2009 American Ballet Theatre Fall Gala at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall on Wednesday (October 7) in New York City.
Emmy, 23, wore a white one-shoulder Marchesa dress with gold embroidered detail on the bust. She was married to music exec Justin Siegel for a year and a half before he filed for divorce last month.
FYI: Emmy is carrying around a Cecelia gold shimmer suede barrel clutch.
10+ pictures inside of ballet couple Emmy Rossum and Adam Duritz… More Here! »