- Daniel Craig says Adele‘s theme song made him cry when he listened to it – Huffington Post
- Taylor Swift makes an appearance on The View – Just Jared Jr
- Meet the X Factor top 16 – Entertainment Weekly
- What is Dita Von Teese‘s beauty tip? – DListed
- Sofia Vergara rocks an interesting shirt – Hollywood Tuna
- Anderson Cooper takes on the Boy Scouts – Towleroad
- Who is performing at the 2012 AMAs? – Celebuzz
- Barack Obama gets photo bombed! – ASL
Adele - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 24-year-old singer and her 38-year-old beau brought their child into the world last week, according to The Mirror.
“Adele and Simon are ecstatic at their new arrival,” a source said. “She was over the moon that they were expecting their first child together.”
In August, Simon told the Mail On Sunday, “The baby is coming so soon. I’m very excited. Adele is doing well and we can’t wait.”
Adele revealed the news of her pregnancy back in June.
“Let the sky fall/ When it crumbles / We will stand tall / Face it all together/ As sky falls,” the 24-year-old singer sings on the track.
“I was a little hesitant at first to be involved with the theme song for Skyfall,” Adele said in a statement. “There’s a lot of instant spotlight and pressure when it comes to a Bond song. But I fell in love with the script and Paul [Epsworth] had some great ideas for the track and it ended up being a bit of a no-brainer to do it in the end.”
Adele – “Skyfall” Lyric Video
The preview features a minute and a half of the 4:44 song from the 24-year-old British songstress. The next three days will hopefully go by quick so we can hear the rest!
Head on over to iTunes to pre-order the song before its release date.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the preview of Adele’s “Skyfall”?
The 24-year-old singer confirmed that she is singing the song by posting a picture of the sheet music on her Twitter account this morning.
“Skyfall” will be released on Thursday (October 4) at 7:07 pm ET. We absolutely cannot wait to hear this new song!!! Pre-order it now on iTunes!
ARE YOU EXCITED to hear Adele’s new song “Skyfall”?
The 24-year-old Grammy-winning British singer’s rise to music super-stardom is documented in an article titled ‘The Triumph of Adele.’ Check out what Adele told the mag:
On writing sessions being therapeutic: “We broke up mutually, and I was desperate to write about it ’causes I can’t talk about my feelings to anyone. To my mom, to my therapist, to friends, to myself in the mirror – I can’t really do it. I’ve always written down how I feel.”
On not being a fan of gossip: “My friends all read gossip s**t, and they’re like, ‘I heard you’re going now with blah blah,’ and I haven’t even met these people. It’s bulls**t.”
For more on Adele, check out RollingStone.com!
- Adele slams entertainers who sexually exploit themselves – Huffington Post
- Check out Jacob Artist‘s exclusive photo shoot – Just Jared Jr
- Tina Fey has to say goodbye to 30 Rock – Entertainment Weekly
- Jaden Smith is a rapper – DListed
- Sophia Bush kisses a lucky pup – Hollywood Tuna
- New ad portrays Mitt Romney as a compassionate conservative – Towleroad
- Giuliana Rancic shares new pics of her newborn son – Celebuzz
- Salma Hayek sexts with her husband – ASL