- Alanis Morissette was burglarized and the robbers made off with two million dollars worth of her jewels – TMZ
- Woah! Is this character on The Fosters pregnant? – Just Jared Jr
- Fans react to Rachel Lindsay being named The Bachelorette - Gossip Cop
- Chris Evans takes on this racist, again – Lainey Gossip
- Matt Lauer absolutely grilled Kellyanne Conway – TooFab
- These celebs are still loving Beyonce‘s Grammys performance – MTV
- Best dressed women at the Grammys revealed – Popsugar
- Selma Blair posed with a very special guest named Maddie while hosting The Pablove Foundation’s annual True Pablove Valentine’s Day celebration event in Los Angeles over the weekend. In the photos, she is carrying a special edition Larsen and Lund x Pablove Capsule Collection handbag, for which all proceeds benefit the Pavlov foundation.
Alanis Morissette News, Pictures, and Videos
The song is featured on Souleye‘s upcoming album Wildman.
“It was an honor to work with my wife on this song,” Souleye told Fuse. “Not only does she inspire me as an artist, but she ceaselessly fluffs my ego. She is also hilarious so we were having a blast together.”
“I love the literal and figurative dance between the masculine and feminine—within and without—in this song and video,” Alanis added. “The delicate bandying of action and reaction shows the empowered and vulnerable versions of each. I adore working with Souleye having been a fan since the day I heard one of his songs for the first time.”
Alanis Morissette‘s former manager is pleading guilty to embezzling millions.
Jonathan Todd Schwartz admitted to stealing $4.8 million from the 42-year-old “Ironic” singer, and an additional $1.7 million from two other clients, according to USA Today.
He plead guilty to two felonies in Los Angeles federal court, which carry a maximum of 23 years in federal prison. Under the plea deal, he would only serve four to six years.
Alanis allegedly confronted him about the theft and he claimed to have invested the money in an illegal marijuana business, though that was apparently a lie.
She sued him, but she later dropped the lawsuit.
The 42-year-old singer announced the news by posting the first photo of the baby girl on her Instagram account.
Alanis welcomed her child on Thursday, June 23. She is already the mom of a five-year-old daughter named Ever. Congrats to the happy family!
“she’s here! onyx solace morissette-treadway June 23 2016 #beyondblessed,” Alanis captioned the below photo.
Woody Harrelson goes shirtless while doing a backflip off a yacht and into the water on Wednesday (March 2) in Hawaii.
Woody has a bunch of upcoming movies on his film slate including Now You See Me 2, the sequel to the hit flick.
30+ pictures inside of Alanis Morissette snorkeling with Woody Harrelson… More Here! »
Alanis Morissette has some big news – she is pregnant with her second child!
When she broke the pregnancy news to Mario the first time, Alanis recorded a new song and made an animated music video that “helped tell our story in moving pictures, bringing us up to this sweet moment.”
“Souleye + Ever + Me + <3 = Sweetness," Alanis captioned a post on her website to announce her second pregnant. “may this song take on ever-deepening meaning as each year goes by.”
Alanis Morissette – Souleye + Ever + me + love = sweetness
Ryan Reynolds gave a funny shoutout to one of his exes during an interview on The Today Show on Wednesday (February 10) in New York City.
The 39-year-old Deadpool actor was asked what super power he would want if he could have any.
“I think I would love to be able to on-demand reenact any ’80s music video in slow motion,” Ryan said.
He then broke into song, belting out Juice Newton‘s “Angel of the Morning,” before singing a line of “Ironic” by his ex-fiancee Alanis Morissette.
“What else is ’90s?” Ryan said. “‘And isn’t it ironic. Don’t you think?’”
Ryan Reynolds on Today 2/10/15