- Sam Lutfi, the man accused of exploiting Britney Spears at her darkest moments, has allegedly befriended Amanda Bynes- Huffington Post
- Devious Maids is gaining ratings momentum- The Hollywood Reporter
- Kevin McHale breaks his silence on Cory Monteith‘s death- Just Jared Jr
- Cote de Pablo was offered a ‘lot of money’ to stay with NCIS- Entertainment Weekly
- Christina Aguilera shows off her amazing figure- DListed
- Audrina Patridge bares some skin- Hollywood Tuna
- Pope Francis delivers message of LGBT tolerance- Towleroad
Amanda Bynes - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Find out what Amanda Bynes‘ parents Rick and Lynn will need to prove to get conservatorship over their daughter – TMZ
- Did Garrett Hedlund say no to Fifty Shades of Grey? – US Weekly
- Listen to the first track off of the Percy Jackson soundtrack! – Just Jared Jr
- Rupert Grint will make his stage debut – Entertainment Weekly
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn are going strong after two months – Lainey Gossip
- What’s happening with the human Barbie? – TooFab
- Fiona Apple releases her new video – MTV Buzz
- Prince Harry can’t wait to babysit Prince George – Popsugar
- Amanda Bynes is reportedly showing signs of mental illness, and doctors will seek an extension to her hold. Additionally, her parents will reportedly seek conservatorship over Amanda - TMZ
- Whitney Houston‘s gravestone quotes her famous song – US Weekly
- Kylie Jenner steps out for a movie with Lil’ Twist – Just Jared Jr
- One Direction‘s latest video smashes VEVO records – Entertainment Weekly
- Jennifer Lawrence fangirls out – Lainey Gossip
- Lea Michele takes mag cover before Cory Monteith‘s death – TooFab
- Vampire Weekend covers Robin Thicke‘s “Blurred Lines” – MTV Buzz
- The Royals are on the move! – Popsugar
Amanda Bynes has been checked into a hospital for a 5150 hold after reportedly setting fire to a random citizen’s driveway on Monday night (July 22) in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
The 27-year-old actress apparently chose the house at random, as the elderly woman in residence had no idea what was happening or what the former Nickelodeon star would have against her, TMZ reports.
A 5150 hold is an involuntary hospitalization hold for mental evaluation.
Earlier that evening, Amanda was turned away from an elderly home and accused of trespassing.
- Amanda Bynes has been accused of trespassing at a retirement community after they turned her away when she appeared intoxicated – TMZ
- Princess Diana‘s brother offers congratulations to Royal family – US Weekly
- Who is Tyler Blackburn holding hands with? – Just Jared Jr
- Roseanne and her ex Tom Arnold get in a Twitter fight – Entertainment Weekly
- Sacha Baron Cohen will not be playing Freddie Mercury – Lainey Gossip
- Nick Cannon talks Mariah Carey‘s recovery – TooFab
- Check out the best from 2013 Comic-Con – MTV Movies
- Halle Berry takes Nahla to Disney! – Popsugar
Amanda Bynes covers her face with her tiny dog to avoid unwanted attention on Wednesday afternoon (July 10) in New York City.
The morning before, the 27-year-old actress arrived for her scheduled court appearance wearing a blue-haired wig.
“Drake Is Not My Friend Or I Would Not Be Talking About Him This Way” Amanda wrote on her Twitter, after repeatedly calling out Drake. More Here! »
Amanda Bynes shows off her blue-haired wig as she arrives at her scheduled court appearance on Tuesday (July 9) in New York City.
The 27-year-old actress is due to appear for an incident back in May where she allegedly threw a bong off the 36th floor of her apartment building.
The evening before her court date, Amanda took to her Twitter to discuss her plastic surgery.
“My Nose Is Broken I’m Bruised I Can’t Wait For My Next Surgery,” Amanda wrote. “My Broken Nose Is Making The Bone Under My Eyes Protrude So I Won’t Stop Getting Surgery Until That Bone Is Shaved Off. My Surgeon Broke My Nose During My Surgery But Hasn’t Finished My Nose! It’s Still Broken And I Can’t Breathe!”
“I Hate Taking Pictures With A Broken Nose” Amanda added. More Here! »