- Johnny Depp wants Amber Heard to sign a confidentiality agreement before they settle things financially – TMZ
- Tom Sizemore was arrested for domestic violence – Radar
- Hollywood remembers Garry Marshall – Just Jared Jr
- Rihanna honors the victims of the Nice attack – Huffington Post
- Third Eye Blind trolled the RNC hard – DListed
- See the new photos of Pixie Lott – Hollywood Tuna
- Caitlyn Jenner made a very surprising statement – Towleroad
Amber Heard News, Pictures, and Videos
Amber Heard wears a hat while arriving at the Westwood Medical Plaza for an appointment on Wednesday afternoon (July 13) in Westwood, Calif.
The 30-year-old actress was spotted the day before while doing some shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills with her dog in tow.
30+ pictures inside of Amber Heard out and about… More Here! »
The 53-year-old actor got the tattoo shortly after he got married to Amber in 2015. He called his ex “Slim” as a nickname.
Now, Johnny has altered the L to be a C and the I to be a U, to spell out “scum” instead.
See photos of both versions of the tattoo in the gallery.
Amber and her team have filed a defamation lawsuit against Doug as he claimed that she is blackmailing her husband.
“Anything that I say, they can twist my words,” Doug said on The Howard Stern Show. “It’s such a bulls–t suit.”
Doug also talked about how the article he wrote ended up going viral and how words were put in his mouth.
“I put it on my website. The title was ‘At a Loss for Words’ … whatever it was. TheWrap got it as an exclusive, however that worked, and said, ‘Amber Heard Is Blackmailing Johnny Depp — This Is How I Know.’ I didn’t write that f–king title. I didn’t put that stupid tabloid title in there. I’m a better writer than that, so I don’t know if it’s hinged on that, I don’t know how much of it is spite,” Doug said.
“I had no contact with [Johnny] until he texted me after that went out and said, ‘Hey, thanks for being honest.’ He didn’t know that was going out. I was a little petrified because it kind of made him look like a bi—. ‘Cause he was kind of a bi—,” Doug added.
The news of the postponement comes less than 24 hours before Amber was set to take the stand for the hearing.
Although Amber was originally scheduled to be out of town during the hearing, it was reportedly rescheduled and she remained in LA.
A conference has been set for a later date, in addition to two future court dates set for mid-August.
Amber Heard chats on her cell phone while heading back to her car after a stop at the Pacific Design Center on Thursday (June 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 30-year-old actress will be testifying on Friday at her restraining order hearing against estranged husband Johnny Depp.
Amber has not been deposed for the case because her team said she did not have one available day before the hearing for it to happen. She reportedly had to go to London for a Justice League costume fitting, but now TMZ claims she never went for the fitting as she is currently too skinny.
Amber has allegedly dropped 20 pounds due to “overwhelming stress” from her legal battle with Johnny.
FYI: Amber is carrying an Elizabeth and James handbag.
- There are conflicting reports about Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trying to settle the restraining order lawsuit before Friday’s hearing – TMZ
- Jenelle Evans agrees to drug test in custody battle – Radar
- The release date for the Wicked movie is here – Just Jared Jr
- Nanny actress Ann Morgan Guilbert has died at 87 – Huffington Post
- Here’s why Senator Chris Murphy is the “hot slut of the day” – DListed
- JoJo the singer is making a comeback – Hollywood Tuna
- Melissa Etheridge debuts “Pulse,” a vital musical response to Orlando – Towleroad