- Amy Winehouse is just horsing around.
- Kellie Pickler cleans up well.
- Bronx is already rocking out to Fall Out Boy.
- Jessica Biel really gets down in Powder Blue.
- Matt Drudge does not love sex with men.
- Git yer laugh on
- Megan Fox robes up.
- Serena Williams hits the jetski waves.
- Shots were fired at Tom & Gisele‘s wedding.
- Jennifer Love is in love.
- Jennifer Aniston was all smiles at the David Lynch Foundation’s Paul McCartney concert Friday night. Earlier in the evening Jen went to Jerry Seinfeld’s stand-up show, where the comedian joked about not having single friends because he wouldn’t know what to talk to them about.
- Jennifer Hudson wants her wedding to keep people talking for decades. The American Idol” alum, who tells USA Today she’s considering “a twist” on the traditional white gown, gushes, “I hope that when I’m 80 years old people will still be talking about my wedding.”
- American Idol Season 7 contestant Michael Johns’ first album, “Hold Back My Heart,” will make its debut June 23.
Amy Winehouse News, Pictures, and Videos
Amy Winehouse leaves the Hard Rock Cafe after watching singer Bats For Lashes in London on Tuesday (March 31).
The 25-year-old singer might be enlisting the help of rapper Jay-Z to save her current album expected to be released this year. Winehouse is struggling with her record label who didn’t like the reggae tones that they heard on her current album.
Jay-Z, who already helped Amy by remixing her song “Rehab”, told the Sun, “Amy has a really powerful voice, it is so distinctive and beautiful. Hopefully in the future we could get together and work on some new material – I’d love to work with her again.”
Amy Winehouse never disappoints as she hangs out at Barnet in London on Friday (March 27).
At one point, the 25-year-old Grammy award-winning singer was even spotted climbing over her neighbors fence.
According to the Sun, Amy declared that she will not be pursuing her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil any more. She updated her Facebook profile to say “”If you love him, let him go.”
Amy Winehouse wobbles out of her house in a floral print mini-dress with her dad as they head to court to address her charges of alleged assault on Tuesday (March 17) in London.
The 25-year-old British singer pleaded “not guilty” to charges that she assaulted Sherene Flash – an incident which occured last September at a high society ball. The proceedings lasted about 15 minutes and a trial date of July 23rd has been set.
10+ pictures inside of Amy Winehouse going wobble, wobble… More Here! »
Gotta love that smile!
Amy Winehouse makes funny faces for photographers as she arrives home at Gatwick Airport in London after a flight from Barbados on Sunday (March 1).
The 25-year-old English singer is rumored to returning to London to make amends with estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil. His mom, however, has stated that he wants to follow through on the divorce and move on with his life.
10+ pictures inside of Amy Winehouse back from Barbados… More Here! »
Amy Winehouse swings in the New Year as she assumes some interesting positions on the trapeze swing in St. Lucia on Monday.
The 25-year-old British singer has had divorce papers served to her today by her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil. According to the AP, the divorce is being filed on the grounds of infidelity. (not irreconcilable differences?)
The pair married in May 2007 in Miami, but Blake was sentence to 27 months in jail, a mere six months after getting married. Blake was found guilty of beating up a bar manager and then attempting to bribe him.
Singer Amy Winehouse flashes a smile in a cab on the way to rehab in London, England on Saturday.
Amy, 25, traveled with her friend Blake Wood.
The mischievous British singer was supposed to meet with the police on Wednesday with regard to her alleged punching of a fan last month. After asking for an autograph, Serene Flash alleges that Amy punched her in the face. Unfortunately, the Rehab singer didn’t show up for the hearing and could be facing additional disciplinary action.