- Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman reacts to Nick Viall‘s rejection – Us Weekly
- Kanye West threw a fit on stage – Radar
- The most famous lion in Africa has been killed – Gossip Cop
- Justin Bieber surprises a lucky fan – Just Jared Jr
- What does Tina Fey think of Donald Trump? – Huffington Post
- The Tanner family might be back in full! – DListed
- Jose Canseco‘s daughter is a model – Hollywood Tuna
- Tom Cruise sang his heart out – Towleroad
Andi Dorfman News, Pictures, and Videos
- The Bachelorette‘s Andi Dorfman opens up on her split from Josh Murray- US Weekly
- The Situation just lost his tanning salon- TMZ
- Charlie McDermott has just nabbed a role in Super Clyde- Just Jared Jr
- Conan O’Brien is taping an episode of Conan in Cuba- Entertainment Weekly
- Read a recap for the latest episode of How To Get Away With Murder- Lainey Gossip
- Elisabetta Canalis had a nip-slip at Vienna Opera Ball- TooFab
- Watch a sneak peek of Eye Candy- MTV
- Check out pics from former Presidents’ getaways – Popsugar
“After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it’s best for both of us to go our separate ways. We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what’s best for both of us individually,” a rep for the couple told TMZ.
The split news comes as a huge shock because the couple walked the red carpet together just days ago at The Bachelor live show. At the show, host Chris Harrison asked “So when’s the wedding?” as Andi rubbed Josh‘s back.
See a gallery of photos from Andi and Josh’s relationship below… More Here! »
- Things got very awkward on the Bachelorette after party last night when the runner up confronted Andi about them “making love” – US Weekly
- Chris Brown‘s neighbor doesn’t want him anywhere near his property – TMZ
- Stephen Amell is getting us super psyched – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s an episode of Friends without any of the jokes – Entertainment Weekly
- Prince William and Kate Middleton got affectionate yesterday – Lainey Gossip
- Christina Aguilera‘s baby shower featured a very graphic cake – TooFab
- Scientists say fist bumps are better than handshakes – MTV
- Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are such a cute couple – especially when with their dogs! – Popsugar
SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS!
After an eventful season of The Bachelorette, it finally became time for Andi Dorfman to choose who she wants to spend the rest of her life with!
The final two contestants were baseball player Josh Murray and account executive Nick Viall.
In case you didn’t know, Andi‘s journey started as a contestant on the previous season of The Bachelor, which she decided to exit because she was turned off by Juan Pablo Galavis.
Click inside to find out what happened on the Bachelorette finale… More Here! »
The 26-year-old assistant district attorney was announced as the new Bachelorette during the After the Final Rose special, where Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell reunited publicly for the first time since she got the final rose.
“I’m looking to find that great love. I have a great life. I just don’t have anyone to spend it with,” Andi shared. “I love my job but at the end of the day my job is not my priority. I’m ready to find my husband.”
She added, “I feel all in. I feel mentally all in, emotionally all in, physically all in. I am in a place in my life where I’m just so ready for this. I hate say it because I don’t want to jinx myself … but I am ready. I’ve never felt better in my life about this and I’m just excited.”
Mark your calendars, Andi will return as The Bachelorette on Monday, May 19 on ABC.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Andi Dorfman as the new Bachelorette?