- Angelina Jolie will not speak against Brad Pitt if charges are filed against him – TMZ
- Robin Williams reveals some chilling secrets – Radar
- Donald Trump once appeared in a softcore porn video – US Weekly
- Trevor Moran drops new 18th birthday video – Just Jared Jr
- Idris Elba looks so hot in this new shirtless photo – Lainey Gossip
- Here at the weekend box office results – The Hollywood Reporter
Angelina Jolie News, Pictures, and Videos
Angelina Jolie is in talks to star in a new Afghanistan war drama Shoot Like a Girl.
The 41-year-old actress is apparently in early talks, Variety reports.
The movie is based on the book “Shoot Like a Girl: One Woman’s Dramatic Fight in Afghanistan and on the Home Front,” which follows the real-life story of Major Mary Jennings Hagar. Major Hagar served several tours in Afghanistan.
Major Hagar saved hundreds of lives and received a Purple Heart for her service to the country.
The 52-year-old actor and 41-year-old actress, director, and humanitarian were reportedly given two options by DCFS, and they agreed to the private deal made vs. going at it in court, TMZ reports.
Angelina will have full physical custody of their six kids (Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne). Brad will have an initial visit with the six kids, but a therapist must be present. The therapist will have final say if Brad will be allowed unmonitored visits in the future.
Angelina and Brad will also have family counseling with their kids, as well as individual counseling. Brad is also subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
The temporary deal is said to last 3 weeks, and then will be subject to a court ruling or new rules.
The character Olivia Pope on the hit ABC series Scandal, played by Kerry Washington, was inspired by the legendary crisis manager. She is also a producer on the show.
“Judy has been asked to consult with those working with Angelina on divorce negotiations,” a source told People. “Judy and her firm have a long history of handling issues that have unfortunately garnered too much attention in the public eye, and she knows how to push towards resolutions that are swift and discreet.”
Angelina is working with celeb divorce attorney Laura Wasser for her divorce from Brad Pitt.
The estranged couple are trying to come up with an agreement behind closed doors, which includes custody arrangements for Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, People reports.
In her divorce papers, Angelina requested joint legal custody but primary physical custody. A judge will reportedly have to sign off on any custody agreement that is decided between the two parties.
“As a child of divorce, all I can say is that’s terrible news for those children and that’s all you can really say,” Justin told Business Insider. “It’s boring to sort of comment on anything else. People are having a bad time, that’s horrible.”
Justin then called it “nonsense” to bring up Jennifer‘s name in headlines as part of Angelina and Brad‘s divorce.
“There’s an endless appetite for trash, apparently, though everyone would say that they don’t have that appetite. But I think a lot of people do because people buy it,” Justin added.
If you didn’t know, Jennifer and Brad were married and split over ten years ago.
- There will be no contest over the split of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s properties as there is a prenup – TMZ
- Mary-Kate Olsen spotted in a bikini – Radar
- Watch the trailer for Christina Grimmie‘s movie The Matchbreaker – Just Jared Jr
- Lindsay Lohan‘s ex-fiance claims she is a liar – DListed
- This is a magic trick fail – Hollywood Tuna
- H&M‘s new campaign features two women kissing and a trans actress – Towleroad
- Cheryl Cole‘s mom was spotted buying baby clothes – J-14