- Find out how much Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s daughter made on the set of her mom’s film – TMZ
- Taylor Lautner celebrates his birthday with Kristen Stewart – US Weekly
- Find out Aimee Teegarden‘s next big role – Just Jared Jr
- Beyonce takes the Vogue cover – Lainey Gossip
- Check out Kate Upton‘s chilly bikini shoot – TooFab
- Pixar releases their latest trailer – MTV Movies
- Taylor Swift shoots a new vid – Popsugar
Angelina Jolie | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Angelina Jolie looks stunning while attending the 2013 American Society of Cinematographers Outstanding Achievement Awards on Sunday (February 10) at the Grand Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood.
The 37-year-old actress wore an Atelier Versace dress on the red carpet.
Angelina presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who was the director of photography on her film In the Land of Blood and Honey. We love that she is supporting her crew!
The Top Feature-Film Award that evening went to cinematographer Roger Deakins for his film Skyfall!
“They are at Donna [Karan]’s house, without Donna, and have been loving the island because it is so secluded,” a source told Page Six. “Angelina’s taken the kids to Karan’s yoga spa. They’ve been running around the island with no care in the world, and relaxing.”
The family was joined for the holiday by Brad‘s mom Jane.
The exclusive home sits on a white-sand beach with 360 degree views, a posh screening room, and an infinity pool lined with black volcanic stone.
“I read Laura Hillenbrand’s brilliant book, and I was so moved by Louie Zamperini’s heroic story, I immediately began to fight for the opportunity to make this film,” the 37-year-old filmmaker said in a statement. “Louie is a true hero and a man of immense humanity, faith and courage. I am deeply honored to have the chance to tell his inspiring story.”
“In her life and in her work, Angelina has embraced stories and causes involving great struggle and triumph over tremendous odds and the basic human condition,” Universal Pictures heads Adam Fogelson and Donna Langley said in a statement. “She has a real ability to illustrate he strength in human spirit which will be essential in telling Lou’s story of survival and great heroism.”
Unbroken will be Angelina‘s second feature as a director after last year’s In the Land of Blood and Honey.
FYI: Today is Angie‘s partner Brad Pitt‘s 49th birthday! Hope it is a great one!
Angelina Jolie holds hands with a little girl during a visit to the Zaatari refugee camp on Thursday (December 6) in Mafraw, Jordan.
This is the 37-year-old actress’ second trip to the region in three months to meet with the civilians that are being targeted.
“What I saw last night is a dramatic example of the plight of hundreds of thousands of Syrians who have been uprooted by the fighting and are in a desperate search for safety,” Angelina said to the UNHCR. “Civilians inside the country are being targeted. Many of those trying to flee are exposed to extreme danger right up to the border itself. I appeal to all sides in the conflict to do all they can to ensure the safe passage of these innocent civilians.”
- Angelina Jolie‘s ex Billy Bob Thornton has said he would go to Angelina and Brad Pitt‘s wedding – if he were invited – TMZ
- Is Kate Hudson planning a surprise wedding to Matthew Bellamy? – US Weekly
- Who is in the running to play Cinderella? – Just Jared Jr
- Find out what Hugh Jackman did to prepare for Les Miserables role – Lainey Gossip
- Mel Gibson plans to reach out to Lindsay Lohan – The Superficial
- Find out the latest on the Rita Ora/Rob Kardashian drama – TooFab
- Harry Styles catches a bra onstage during concert – MTV Buzz
- Prince William visits Duchess Kate for third day in a row – Popsugar
- Does Kristen Stewart want a baby? – Celebslam
Angelina Jolie has opened up about her future plans to stop her career as an actress during an interview with Britain’s Channel 4 News.
“I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even be able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun, but…” the 37-year-old actress said.
“I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it’s a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it,” Angelina continued. “But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mum and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what’s happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way.”
Check out what else Angelina had to say during the twenty minute interview, including her views on her work as a humanitarian, the Syrian conflict, and more.