- Anna Kournikova looks at Red Carter Swimwear
- Elisha Cuthbert knows how to wear a white bikini
- Ashley Russell covers football, really well
- Eva Longoria had Tony Parker cut her hair
- Heidi and Spencer want to visit Iraq for the troops
- Keri Russell‘s baby has his hair going crazy
- Ben Affleck had a four-hour therapy session?
- Bag Borrow or Steal lets you take your pick of Prada, Gucci…
- The Dark Knight officially grossed $158.4 in its first three days of release, more then $3 million more than original estimates.
- NBC officially announced that Jay Leno‘s final broadcast as Tonight Show host will be on May 29, 2009, with Conan O’Brien debuting as his successor on June 1.
- Jessica Simpson was reportedly booed when she opened for Sara Evans at the 15th Annual Country Thunder USA Festival in Randall, Wis., this past weekend.
- Amy Poehler will star on a new NBC comedy series from two of the producers behind the network’s popular workplace satire The Office, but will not be an Office spin-off, executives said on Monday.
Anna Kournikova News, Pictures, and Videos
Anna was among the crowds celebrating at the festive Rio de Janiero Carnival parade in Brazil. She was joined by Charlie’s Angels star Lucy Liu, Italian actress Monica Bellucci, and samba singer Zeca Pagodinho.
Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias are spotted doing some holiday shopping on Tuesday afternoon in Paris, France.
Enrique, 32, and tennis has-been Anna, 26, have been dating since 2002 after she starred in his music video “Escape”.
- Anna Kournikova is a hot distraction.
- Star Jones turns her back to the big girls.
- Britney Spears is doing well.
- What is Hayden Panettiere reaching down for?
- Lindsay Lohan feeds her healthier addictions.
- Lindsay Lohan‘s lips are going to explode.
- Johnny Depp reveals his darkest moment.
- Matthew Perry, Joaquin Phoenix called. He wants his look back.
- Liv Tyler launches her new perfume.
- Street meets West.
- Employee at Oprah‘s all-girls school gets arrested on abuse charge.
- Britney’s new album Blackout is poised to hit No. 1 on next week’s Billboard Top 200 CD chart, according to Billboard and Hits magazines. They estimate that the album, which was released Tuesday, should open with sales of between 300,000 and 350,000 copies.
- Johnny Depp tells Entertainment Weekly that his 8-year-old daughter is now healthy and well following her hospitalization earlier this year. Lily-Rose, the daughter of Depp and French singer Vanessa Paradis, was admitted to a British hospital to receive treatment for an undisclosed ailment about three weeks after Depp started work on Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, which opens next month.
- Pushing Daisies star Kristin Chenoweth tells this week’s Page Six Magazine that she is “a little bit of a runaway bride.” Chenoweth, who is now single, previously dated Aaron Sorkin. She says she has broken two engagements in the past.
- Heros babe Hayden Panettiere was one of six animal rights activists who interfered with a dolphin hunt in Japan on Tuesday. The group paddled out on surfboards to a cove in the town of Taiji in southwestern Japan to try to stop the annual hunt, drawing angry shouts and some shoving from fishermen.
A bikini-clad Anna Kournikova goofs around with longtime boyfriend Enrique Iglesias as they prepare to board a boat in Miami, Florida on Thursday.
Kournikova wore a sexy white bikini with a pink floral redesign. Enrique wore his usual camouflage trucker hat and a “Detroit” t-shirt.
You can also see Anna‘s large star tattoo design on her lower back here.
20+ pictures inside of Anna Kournikova Bikini Pictures… More Here! »
- Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal may be set to play the Wonder Twins in the Justice League of America movie?
- Cameron Diaz and John Mayer go out on a date.
- Former supermodel Elle MacPherson still looking pretty hot.
- Britney Spears’s new single, “Gimme More,” has officially debuted on radio station Z100′s web site. She also plans to perform it at the VMA’s in a routine filled with mirrors, flying, disappearing and reappearing (courtesy of magician Criss Angel). Jive records tells PEOPLE exclusively that the album is scheduled for a Nov. 13 release.
- Anna Kournikova can do no wrong.
- Mariah Carey shows off her new album to friends while hot tubbing.
- Tim Gunn’s got a new show: ‘Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style’.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is filming in New York City’s Chinatown.
- Britney gets help from the cops.
- Celebs go for mod minidresses.
- A source who attended Salma Hayek‘s baby shower says it’s a girl.
- People reports that David Beckham could miss the rest of the Los Angeles Galaxy’s season after being diagnosed with a sprained right knee Thursday. The injury definitely means he won’t be joining England’s national team this week.
Tennis bombshell Anna Kournikova graced Toronto’s Rogers Cup in an exhibition match Monday playing doubles with fellow tennis stars Carling Bassett, John McEnroe and Jim Courier.
“Tennis gave me everything, tennis gave me a life,” Kournikova said between gulps of her Fiji water. “I wouldn’t be the person that I am – I can’t even imagine. I would probably be cleaning toilets somewhere in Russia.”
When asked if she would follow in the footsteps of her fellow tennis champ Mark Philippoussis, who appeared in the dating series, Age of Love, she said frankly, “No, I wouldn’t be interested in doing it, and, yes I have been approached a lot of times. I think for a guy it’s okay to be kissing ten girls at the same time, but I don’t think it’s good for a girl, is it (laughing)?”