- Howard K. Stern no longer facing drug conspiracy convictions – PopEater
- Download Miley Cyrus‘ “Big Bang” music video for free – Just Jared Jr
- Raven-Symone shows off her new slim look – Huffington Post
- Why did T.I. get in trouble in jail? – DListed
- Kendra Wilkinson helps CoverGirl celebrate a milestone – Hollywood Tuna
- Kathy Griffin touches Zac Efron‘s buzz cut – Towleroad
- J-Woww heads to court over naked photos – Radar
- Emma Stone cuddles with her adorable dog – Celebuzz
- Eva Longoria has a makeup malfunction – Celebslam
- Adam Levine strips down for a good cause – ASL
- Lady Gaga jazzes up the Plaza Hotel – Idolator
Anna Nicole Smith Breaking News and Photos
- Howard K. Stern illegally obtained medications for Anna Nicole Smith- TMZ
- Chloe Moretz “kicks ass” in Tokyo- Just Jared Jr
- Viggo Mortensen signs books- Lainey Gossip
- Real Housewife Vicki Gunvalson is hospitalized- US Weekly
- Mike Tyson would have worked with Mel Gibson- The Superficial
- 30 Seconds to Mars shoots some photos- MTV
- Kendra Wilkinson spends everyday like Christmas- Access Hollywood
- Lauren Conrad hits the gym- Popsugar
- Kate Moss readies her final Topshop collection- Trendmill
- Keanu Reeves does some shadowboxing exercises- Buzzfeed
- What does JWoww think of Jersey Shore costumes?- OK
- Alanis Morissette goes for a walk- PCN
He wants to add another baby to his growing brood!
Birkhead tells Life & Style that 2-year-old Dannielynn might soon be a big sister!
“I want to have another child,” Larry admitted during an exclusive interview on Oct. 16. “It would be tough for me to do right now, but in a couple of years, definitely.”
Ideally, Larry says, he would love to meet his Ms. Right — he says his type is a Jennifer Love Hewitt look-alike — and conceive a baby naturally. But if that doesn’t happen, he’d consider alternatives.
“Right now I’m so busy taking care of Dannielynn, I don’t have time to get out there and date,” he says. “So while I’d love to have another baby of my own, I’d be happy to adopt a little brother or sister for her.”
It’s the one-year anniversary of Anna Nicole Smith‘s death and her former romantic partner Larry Birkhead pays a little tribute to her on his official website today. Here’s the message Larry wrote on behalf of himself and his 17-month-old daughter, Dannielynn:
“I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE
PROUD OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY
GIRL. PLEASE WATCH OVER US
AND GUIDE US ON OUR JOURNEY
THROUGH LIFE. WE MISS YOU.
LARRY AND DANNIELYNN“
This photo is of Anna Nicole Smith, allegedly dead. Looking at the strain in her neck, it looks like she’s trying to keep her head up, so she’s probably not quite dead. It could be one of her overdoses and why someone photographed it, is beyond me. Anna Nicole has what appears to be vomit around her mouth and is supposedly laying in her bed in the Bahamas.
If you want to see the very disturbing photo, click inside. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- Larry Birkhead explains why he and Howard K. Stern attended Gay Pride Parade.
- Lily Allen cleans up nicely for the GQ Awards.
- Everybody should kick Jamie Foxx in the behind.
- Gwen Stefani gets spotted in SoHo.
- Pamela Anderson traipses around in a bikini.
- Jon Bon Jovi: Robbie Williams can’t fill a bar.
- Elle MacPherson is still smokin’ hot.
- Madonna hits up the GQ Awards.
- Climb aboard the smile train!
- Marcia Cross hits the gym.
- Dainty grandma-style blouses are all the rage.
- Kate Hudson’s attempts to get in touch with Owen Wilson have been rebuffed by his camp, says a Daily News source. Kate has apparently reached out to Owen is and frustrated that the family doesn’t want her anywhere near him.
- Paul McCartney and Renee Zellweger “looked cozy” Saturday at a party thrown by Jon Bon Jovi. The two, who had dinner last week at Sag Harbor’s American Hotel, shared an outdoor day bed at the Saturday bash.
- Zach Braff and gal pal Shiri Appleby were spotted making out all over Hawaii over Labor Day weekend.
- Whoopi Goldberg used her first day on the The View Tuesday to defend football star Michael Vick in his dogfighting case. Whoopi said that “from where he comes from” in the Deep South, dogfighting isn’t that unusual. “It’s like cockfighting in Puerto Rico,” she said. “There are certain things that are indicative to certain parts of the country.” Whoopi said she was glad Vick now realizes his behavior isn’t “culturally acceptable.”
- Stephen Colbert’s wrist cast sold for $17,200 on eBay. All of the proceeds will go to the Yellow Ribbon Fund, which helps injured service members and their families at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the National Naval Medical Center.
Dannielynn Birkhead, who turns one-year-old in two weeks, is Us Weekly‘s cover girl for this week’s issue.
Her father, Larry Birkhead, 34, is planning a big birthday bash in Louisville, Kentucky with and 200 invited guests including Dannielynn‘s “former (fake) father” Howard K. Stern and Dannielynn‘s favorite singer, Dolly Parton. Uh, what?
This issue of Us, on newsstands now, highlights Birkhead‘s battle with Anna Nicole Smith‘s mother, Virgie Arthur, over Smith’s $472 million fortune. Anna Nicole died February 8, 2007 of a drug overdose.