- Find out which celebs are joining in a campaign to raise awareness for mental health issues- The Hollywood Reporter
- Former Bachelorette reveals she is an alcoholic- Huffington Post
- Harry Styles is the best man at his mom’s wedding- Just Jared Jr
- Who should replace Matt Smith on Doctor Who?- Entertainment Weekly
- Real Housewives lady has a nip slip- DListed
- Nina Agdal looks amazing in lingerie- Hollywood Tuna
- Stars sing “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” for Cyndi Lauper‘s thirtieth anniversary of the song- Towleroad
Barack Obama Breaking News and Photos
- Barack Obama shows a slideshow of photoshopped pics of his head with Michelle Obama‘s bangs – US Weekly
- Zach Braff‘s movie hits its Kickstarter goal – Entertainment Weekly
- Susan Sarandon took pole dancing classes with her daughter – Huffington Post
- Clint Eastwood steps out without his wedding ring after wife Dina checks into rehab – TMZ
- One Direction wins at the Radio Disney Music Awards! – Just Jared Jr
- Justin Bieber shows off his red PJ’s- Lainey Gossip
- Did you know that Iron Man 3 defeated Avengers in the international box office? – Buzzfeed
- How adorable is Xander Jones? – X17
- Check out Madeline Fuhrman‘s latest music video for “Fragile”, directed by her younger sister, Hunger Games‘ Isabelle Fuhrman.
President Barack Obama cracks a bunch of jokes during his speech at the 2013 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner held at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (April 27) in Washington, D.C.
The President of the United States poked fun at himself, the media’s coverage of recent news events, several celebrities such as Michael Douglas, and much more. Make sure to watch the whole speech below!
President Obama Speech – White House Correspondents’ Dinner 2013
President Barack Obama plays with his “prosthetic ear” while playing Daniel Day-Lewis playing Obama in this spoof video that aired during the 2013 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner held at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (April 27) in Washington, D.C.
The President of the United States showed off the video during his speech at the prestigious dinner and presented the spoof film directed by Steven Spielberg.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the spoof video Steven Spielberg’s Obama?
President Obama: Steven Spielberg’s ‘Obama’
10+ pictures inside of Barack Obama and Steven Spielberg at the dinner… More Here! »
President Barack Obama addressed the country in a press conference at The White House soon after the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev was captured alive on Friday night (April 19) in Watertown, Mass.
“Tonight our nation is in debt to the people of Boston and to the people of Massachusetts after a vicious attack on their city,” Obama said. “Bostonians responded with resolve and determination. We’ve closed an important chapter in this tragedy.”
“There are still many unanswered questions,” he continued. “How did young men who grew up and studied here as part of our communities and country resort to such violence? The familes of those killed so senselessly deserve answers.”
Watch President Obama‘s entire speech below.
President Obama speech on Boston Bombing suspect capture
President Barack Obama has spoken out for the second time since the tragic Boston Marathon Attacks to call the senseless incident an “act of terrorism” during a press conference on Tuesday (April 16) in Washington, D.C.
“This was a heinous and cowardly act, and given what we know about what took place, the F.B.I. is investigating it as an act of terrorism,” Obama said. “Anytime bombs are used to target innocent civilians it is an act of terror.”
“What we don’t yet know, however, is who carried out this attack or why,” the president said, “whether it was planned and executed by a terrorist organization, foreign or domestic, or was the act of a malevolent individual. That’s what we don’t yet know.”
President Obama Speaks on Attacks in Boston
Barack Obama makes a statement about the Boston Marathon explosions on Monday (April 15) in Washington, D.C.
“The American people will say a prayer for Boston tonight. Michelle [Obama] and I send our thoughts and prayers … We still do not know who did this and why. And people should not jump to conclusions,” the 51-year-old President said.
He added, “But make no mistake. We will found out who did this and why they did this. Any responsible group or individuals will feel the full weight of justice. We’re still in the investigation stage. But I just want to reiterate: We will find out who did this and we will hold them accountable.”
Two people are confirmed dead and at least 50 are wounded after two explosions went off near the finish line to the marathon.
President Obama Address Boston Marathon Explosions
20+ pictures inside of President Barack Obama talking about Boston Marathon explosions… More Here! »