- Check out Bethenny Frankel twerking on national television – Huffington Post
- Jason Momoa takes on a directing project – The Hollywood Reporter
- Find out all about One Direction‘s next album! – Just Jared Jr
- What are Neil Patrick Harris‘ Emmy plans? – Entertainment Weekly
- What are the critics saying about Diana? – DListed
- Leonardo DiCaprio‘s girlfriend Toni Garrn strips down for Victoria’s Secret – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart rags on the New York mayoral race – Towleroad
Bethenny Frankel Breaking News and Photos
- Bethenny Frankel shows off her amazing bikini body while taking a break from her divorce – check out the pics! – TMZ
- Shakira says that motherhood is hard! – US Weekly
- Will you enter Seventeen‘s Pretty Amazing contest? – Just Jared Jr
- Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez getting back together? – Lainey Gossip
- Kim Kardashian and her mom Kris Jenner wear the same dress – TooFab
- Check out this new Star Trek Into Darkness clip – MTV Movies
- Kate Middleton‘s baby bump is getting bigger! – Popsugar
- Bethenny Frankel wants primary physical custody and child support in her divorce from husband Jason Hoppy- Huffington Post
- Big Bang Theory cast does Star Trek- Entertainment Weekly
- Ariel Winter goes sliding with her niece- Just Jared Jr
- Dina Lohan claims she was abused- DListed
- Mary-Kate Olsen shows PDA with boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy- Hollywood Tuna
- Hillary Clinton given helmet upon return to work- Towleroad
- Holly Madison paints a face on her baby bump- Celebuzz
- Chris Colfer and crew premiere Struck By Lightning- ASL
- Bethenny Frankel has filed for divorce from husband Jason Hoppy – Entertainment Weekly
- Jay-Z paid how much for Blue Ivy‘s nursery? – Huffington Post
- Lil’ Twist accused of being a bad influence on Justin Bieber – TMZ
- Check out Isabelle Fuhrman leaving a yoga class – Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles in the Caribbean – Lainey Gossip
- Julianne Hough reveals she was abused as a child – The Superficial
- Was Naomi Campbell robbed in Paris?- X17
- Kim Kardashian’s most maternal moments caught on camera- Celebuzz
“It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” the 42-year-old reality television personality said in a statement.
“We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter [Bryn] who is and will always remain our first priority,” Bethenny continued. “This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
“I am heartbroken. I am sad. We will work through this as a family.” she tweeted earlier in the day.
Bethenny and Jason were together for two years.
Olivia Munn makes an appearance on Bethenny, airing Tuesday (July 3).
The actress, who turns 32-years-old TODAY (July 3), was challenged to a pole dance competition by host Bethenny Frankel during the episode. Olivia attempted to master the pole, but slid down it gracefully instead.
“I would say good to quite good. We kind of like became kids. We had this shower scene that you don’t get to see,” Olivia said of her Magic Mike sex scenes with Channing Tatum. “We have like, you know, we have our little parts covered…ish. And we get up and we’re just kind of joking and improving and we just go ‘cheers’ (bump their groin area together). ‘Cheers!’”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!
FYI: Olivia is wearing an Armani Exchange dress and Sole Society shoes.
Olivia Munn Pole Dances for Bethenny Frankel
Lea Michele makes an appearance on bethenny in an episode airing Thursday (June 21).
“I’m freaking out right now. First of all, I like almost started to cry. I’m so excited. I’m just so happy for you. This is so amazing,” the 25-year-old actress told host Bethenny Frankel about her new talk show.
Lea chatted about Glee – confirming she’ll “be back” for another season – and also got candid about flaunting her curves.
“They’re all mine. I just don’t know. I think that lately, everyday they’re like please, give us a chance. Give us shot,” she joked.
“My most recent Broadway show was Spring Awakening and every night I did a topless scene,” Lea recalled. “So when I lived in New York, they were like every night signing autographs. They were like the stars of New York.”
FYI: Lea paired her Armani dress with a J Brand jacket, Dolce&Gabbana shoes, and Dana Rebecca Designs jewelry.