- Betty White lays out her funny campaign plans on The Late Late Show – Huffington Post
- Debby Ryan chats about her new show, Jessie – Just Jared Jr
- Lady Gaga‘s former DJ has sold his memoir – FoxNews
- Whoops – Johnny Depp takes a tumble in Hollywood – DListed
- Pixie Lott shows off her bottom while on stage – Hollywood Tuna
- Cops make mass arrests at Occupy Boston – Towleroad
- Did Hilary Duff channel Snooki at a book signing? – Celebuzz
- Check out a look at Lauren Conrad‘s red carpet style evolution – ASL
Betty White - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Another celeb has received an invite to the Marine Corps Ball!
“I would like to take Betty White. She’s just funny. She’s sweet. She’s mature. She’s the all around perfect woman. I really think that we’d have a good time,” Sgt. Ray Lewis says in a video reaching out to the 89-year-old actress.
“I think I could make her laugh. I think she could make me laugh. I think we could laugh together,” he adds. “It’s gonna be great … it’s going to be me and her at the Marine Corps Ball this year. I know it.”
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake recently confirmed they’ll also be attending the ball with Sgt. Scott Moore and Corporal Kelsey De Santis respectively after both of the Marines separately made videos extending an invite to the Friends with Benefits co-stars!
Sgt. Ray Lewis Asks Betty White to Marine Corps Ball
NBC has officially picked up Betty White’s reality series Off Their Rockers!
The 88-year-old comedy star will host and executive produce the new hidden-camera comedy show.
“People have been telling me that I’m ‘Off My Rocker’ for years — now I can prove it.” said Betty.
The show is known throughout Europe as Benidorm Bastards and follows a band of seven senior citizens who make it their mission to play pranks on unsuspecting younger people.
“Betty White is a comedic genius who escalates hilarity in any situation,” said NBC‘s EVP, Paul Telegdy. “Viewers will thoroughly enjoy watching her pull one over on the unsuspecting youth of America.”
Tina chose an Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin clutch, Lorraine Schwartz jewels, and Guiseppe Zanotti shoes. Amy wore Stuart Weitzman shoes and Tacori diamonds.
Also pictured inside: Betty White, in Rani Zakhem, picking up the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series, for which Tina was also nominated.
10+ pictures inside of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler on the carpet… More Here! »
- David Letterman and Betty White drink vodka on his show – PopEater
- Brenda Song stops by Kitson – Just Jared Jr
- What did Olivia Munn look like in high school? – Huffington Post
- Melissa Etheridge‘s love life is getting complicated – DListed
- Whitney Port promotes Special K – Hollywood Tuna
- See what happened at the Beverly Hills Housewives reunion – Towleroad
- Paris Hilton shoots a PSA in an cop car – Radar
- Did Hannah Montana go out with a bang? – Celebuzz
- Emmanuelle Chriqui hits the red carpet – Celebslam
- Pete Wentz and Bronx play in the park – ASL
- A shirtless Lil Wayne covers Rolling Stone – Idolator
After a busy 2010, 88-year-old Betty recently said that she’s going to take a break from acting.
Barbara Walters has named General David Petraeus her most fascinating person of the year!
“In life, it seems, there are people who break things and people who fix them. This man is a fixer,” Barbara said of General Petraeus on the show.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Barbara Walters’ list – YAY or NAY?