- See how security around the birth of Beyonce‘s daughter Blue Ivy was carefully orchestrated – TMZ
- Ashley Tisdale and Martin Johnson are heating up – Just Jared Jr
- Debunking rumors of a Johnny Depp/Vanessa Paradis split – Lainey Gossip
- Katy Perry assures fans nobody speaks for her but herself – The Superficial
- How do you feel about the name Blue Ivy? – US Weekly
- Jessica Simpson is suuuuuper pregnant – MTV Buzzworthy
- Check out Duchess Kate and Prince William‘s sweetest moments – Popsugar
- Former Fly Girl Jennifer Lopez is excited about the return of In Living Color – Access Hollywood
- Tia Carrere looks AMAZING – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Beyonce Knowles News, Pictures, and Videos
Gwyn also addressed a fan who asked whether the name was Ivy Blue or Blue Ivy by saying it was the latter.
Blue was born on Saturday (January 7) in New York via a scheduled C-section, according to E!
There you have it – we can’t wait to see Blue!
The 30-year-old entertainer gave birth on Saturday (January 7) via a schedule C-section, according to E! Beyonce‘s reps have yet to confirm the news.
Beyonce announced to the world that she was pregnant on the red carpet at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in August by holding her baby bump.
Congratulations to the happy family – if the news is true!!!
Beyonce Knowles rests her hand on her baby belly as she leaves an office building on Thursday (January 5) in New York City.
Last week, the Internet was aflutter with rumors that the 30-year-old entertainer and her hubby Jay-Z had welcomed a baby girl. It appears those rumors are definitely false!
On New Year’s Eve, a very pregnant Beyonce and Jay-Z were spotted out together at dinner and before heading to a party.
In the mag, the 30-year-old entertainer and mama-to-be was praised for her efforts with First Lady Michelle Obama to combat childhood obesity.
Bigger pic inside…
Despite reports she had given birth days ago, Beyonce is still pregnant!
Late last week, rumors swirled online that the 30-year-old entertainer had welcomed a baby girl, but Bey‘s sister Solange cleared the air.
“Shout out to my sister for being THE cutest pregnant woman ever!” Solange wrote on her Twitter account after a New Year’s party for family and friends at her place in New York City.
“Oh yeah, & shout out to my neighbors for not calling the cops on almost 80 peeps jumping & screaming every word to ‘N—-s in Paris’ over&over,” she added.
“She looked amazing. She wore sky-high heels. It was really impressive for an enormously pregnant woman,” the onlooker said. “She looked like she was about to give birth.”
2011 was a huge year for celebs, and we were just as shocked as you were to find out about some of this news!
Here are JustJared.com‘s picks for the top ten headlines of 2011:
10. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore split
9. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie announce they’re expecting a baby
8. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz tie the knot in secret
7. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony split
6. Steve Jobs dies at 56
Click inside to see JustJared.com‘s top five headlines of the year…