- Michael Jackson‘s kids are coping with his death – Popeater
- Nick Jonas hits the links – JustJaredJr
- Kevin Smith calls out Southwest Airlines on Twitter – DListed
- Aubrey O’Day celebrates her birthday – HollywoodTuna
- See what Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren‘s V-Day was like – Radar
- Kendra Wilkinson shares why she loves her hubby – Celebuzz
- Simon Monjack is selling his photography – Celebslam
- Christina Aguilera: I’m lovin’ it – Bauergriffin
- Jamie Lynn Spears steps out with her dad and Maddie – INF
- Check out new stills of Carrie Underwood on HIMYM – ASL
- Patrick Dempsey tries on a g-string on Ellen – GabbyBabble
- Lauren Conrad spent Valentine’s Day with BF Kyle Howard at Marmalade Cafe in the Malibu Lumber Yard yesterday. The couple appeared really happy, an onlooker said, with Lauren gently caressing/kissing his arm.
Blanket Jackson Breaking News and Photos
Michael Jackson‘s kids and a few of their friends brush up on their martial arts during a karate class in Los Angeles on Wednesday (October 7).
Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11, and Prince Michael II (a.k.a. “Blanket”), 7, all wore or carried their karate uniforms after class. Prince was spotted wearing a cap and carrying a MacBook. Blanket was seen getting a piggyback ride out of class!
10+ pictures inside of Michael Jackon‘s karate kids… More Here! »
She shared, “I just wanted to say, ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say, I love him so much.”
Standing beside Paris were her two brothers, Michael Jackson, Jr. and Prince Michael Jackson II.
Watch Paris Jackson‘s speech below –
Paris Jackson’s Speech – Michael Jackson Tribute
10+ pictures inside of Michael Jackson‘s kids at the ceremony… More Here! »