- Dr. Phil did not shell out money to get Bobbi Kristina Brown’s beau Nick Gordon on his show- Radar
- Drake is not performing concerts in May – Gossip Cop
- Listen to Nathan Skyes‘s debut single, “More Than You’ll Ever Know”- Just Jared Jr
- Kim Zolciak gets a waist trainer- Huffington Post
- Who is celebrating their birthday today?- DListed
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker have a Happy Gilmore reunion- Hollywood Tuna
- Former baseball player Billy Bean responds to New York Mets palyer Daniel Murphy‘s anti-gay comments- Towleroad
Bobbi Kristina Brown News, Pictures, and Videos
UPDATE: Bobby Brown’s family released a statement denying the rumors.
“There is no Brown family reality show that is in production which chronicles Bobby Brown, Bobbi Kristina or the medical emergency she presently faces at Emory Hospital,” Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, legal counsel for Bobby Brown, said in the statement to Us Weekly. “These reports are irresponsible and Warner Brothers as the owner of TMZ, should be ashamed to publish such nonsense, particularly one day before Bobbi Kristina’s birthday. Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown are dealing with enough right now. The fact that TMZ/Warner Brothers has decided to inject negativity into their lives at this critical time is plain insanity. We continue to request privacy in regards to my daughter’s medical condition. We thank everyone that supports Bobbi Kristina and God is hearing our prayers.”
Bobby‘s two sisters, brother, and their children are reportedly part of the process. Bobby is not involved in the series and will not be featured. Part of the show will reportedly deal with Bobbi Kristina‘s hospitalization, TMZ reports.
The site reports that while they have not filmed any footage inside of the hospital, they do have regular debriefs where they discuss the tragedy.
WOULD YOU WATCH a reality show about Bobby Brown’s family??
- Bobbi Kristina Brown has reportedly suffered seizures while being taken out of her medically induced coma – US Weekly
- Football star Dez Bryant is involved in an investigation – TMZ
- Robert Pattinson showed his girlfriend FKA twigs lots of support – Just Jared Jr
- Broadchurch has been renewed for a third season – Entertainment Weekly
- Jessica Biel‘s baby bump looks so big – Lainey Gossip
- Sarah Michelle Gellar shares photos of her son Rocky – TooFab
- Brody Jenner will have a show all about sex – MTV
- Who was best dressed at the 2015 Oscars? – Popsugar
The 21-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston has been in the coma since January 31, when she was found unresponsive in a bathtub.
“There will be a sign of hope, and then nothing,” a family source told the mag. “Every day, we wonder if this will be the day that we get good news.”
“We’re all hoping and praying that this will give us some answers,” they added about taking Bobbi Kristina out of the coma.
Our thoughts are continually with Bobbi Kristina and her family.
“Let me in the hospital to see my girl and let her hear my voice SHE WILL WAKE UP!!! @REALbkBrown @YFKennedy,” Nick tweeted.
He added, “If she hears MY voice let me massage her, play her favorite music I believe it will help. If you ask Bobby [Brown] anything abt he cannot answer.”
The last update on Bobbi Kristina‘s condition was that she underwent a tracheotomy this past week to rearrange her breathing tubes.
Click inside to read the rest of Nick Gordon‘s tweets… More Here! »
“How thin she had gotten is an indicator,” a close source to the 21-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston shared to People. “This girl was trying hard, but she didn’t have any support system. She was still dealing with a lot of grief over her mother.”
Bobbi was rumored to use heroin, cocaine, and Xanax in the past few months before the bath tub incident.
Bobbi, who just went through a tracheotomy, is currently still fighting for her life at the Emory hospital in Georgia.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has undergone a tracheotomy this past week to rearrange her breathing tubes.
“The tracheotomy is a different place for the tube to go,” a family source told People about the procedure, which they call “normal.” The source added, “Everything else remains the same. It’s a waiting game. The family is hoping and waiting.”
“It’s a normal procedure to have the tracheotomy because if you have a breathing tube down there for a long time, it can cause an infection,” the source continued. “She is still critical and we don’t know what the outcome will be. No one is giving up on this kid.”
“Even if she wakes up, there’s a possibility that this could do some damage to her vocal chords, I hear.”
Our continued thoughts are with Bobbi Kristina Brown and her loved ones.