- Bobby Brown and his wife Alicia Etheredge have welcomed their third child together – US Weekly
- Are Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton a new couple? – Gossip Cop
- Jesy Nelson and Jake Roche cuddle in new couple photos – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s your first look at the Prison Break reboot – Entertainment Weekly
- Celine Dion is now making New York her new runway – Lainey Gossip
- Tom Brady wishes his wife Gisele Bundchen a Happy Birthday – TooFab
- Watch the R-rated trailer for Sausage Party – MTV
- Celebrate Selena Gomez‘s 24th birthday with a look back at her stunning evolution – Popsugar
Bobby Brown News, Pictures, and Videos
“First and foremost, 23 years ago today, Bobbi Kristina was born,” the 47-year-old singer said in the statement (via People). “Krissy will always live in my heart and soul. I love my baby girl.”
“For news affiliates to seek and obtain my daughter’s autopsy report, before anyone has been brought to justice for her death is mind blowing to me. Please pray for my family,” he added.
Bobby‘s attorney Christopher Brown also released a statement.
“Yesterday we were informed that two news affiliates were granted access to the autopsy of Bobbi Kristina Brown. While this action is unsettling, we will continue in our efforts in the civil lawsuit and the criminal investigation,” Christopher said. “Bobby Brown has had to be strong and mourn his loved ones in a fashion that is foreign to most people. So public, so raw, with apparently no end in sight. Hopefully public indictments and prosecution will lead to private healing and closure for Bobby Brown and his family.”
Bobbi Kristina‘s cause of death was revealed after media outlets requested that the information be unsealed.
Once she arrived, Alicia‘s condition improved enough so that she could walk inside with assistance.
Bobby is by her side in the hospital.
Our thoughts are with Alicia for a safe and speedy recovery.
The final song that was played during the ceremony was Whitney‘s version of “Jesus Loves Me.”
Bobby left a message in the funeral’s program that said, “I also will always love you.”
The 46-year-old R&B singer calls the loss of his 22-year-old child “unimaginable.”
“Krissy was and is an angel,” Bobby told Us Weekly. “I am completely numb at this time. My family must find a way to live with her in spirit and honor her memory. Our loss is unimaginable.”
Our thoughts continue to be with Bobbi Kristina‘s family and friends during this difficult time.
Bobby Brown is once again a father.
This is the couple’s second child together. They are also parents to a son, Cassius, 6.
This is Bobby‘s sixth child in total. His daughter with the late Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, is currently in hospice care after she was found unconscious in her bathtub back in January at her home in Roswell, Georgia.
Congrats to the happy couple on the exciting news. Our thoughts remain with the family during this difficult time.
- Bobby Brown and Pat Houston have been appointed co-guardians of Bobbi Kristina- Radar
- Prince Charles says Princess Charlotte will look after him when he is old- US Weekly
- Here are five things you didn’t know about Clueless- Huffington Post
- Johnny Carson‘s second wife Joanne has passed away at the age of 84- TMZ
- Bridget Mendler‘s show Undateable has been renewed- Just Jared Jr
- Joss Whedon has quit Twitter?- Lainey Gossip
- Find out which movie dominated the box office on Friday- The Hollywood Reporter
- The Frankenstein Code has been picked up by Fox- J-14