- There will be no contest over the split of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s properties as there is a prenup – TMZ
- Mary-Kate Olsen spotted in a bikini – Radar
- Watch the trailer for Christina Grimmie‘s movie The Matchbreaker – Just Jared Jr
- Lindsay Lohan‘s ex-fiance claims she is a liar – DListed
- This is a magic trick fail – Hollywood Tuna
- H&M‘s new campaign features two women kissing and a trans actress – Towleroad
- Cheryl Cole‘s mom was spotted buying baby clothes – J-14
Brad Pitt News, Pictures, and Videos
- A new report claims Angelina Jolie‘s desire to be the head of the UN caused issues in her marriage to Brad Pitt – TMZ
- Are Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick back together? – Radar
- Alec Baldwin‘s wife Hilaria is responding to her post-baby body shamers – US Weekly
- Joe Keery from Stranger Things and Ben Schwartz from Parks & Rec create a hilarious father-son video you have to see – Just Jared Jr
- Get the background on Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo‘s baby name choice – Lainey Gossip
- IMDB now has to legally remove actors’ ages if they request it – The Hollywood Reporter
A staff member for the 41-year-old actress found the home in the second week of September and it is being rented on a month-to-month basis at a rate of $95,000 a month, according to People.
“You could tell Angelina was in a rush to find a new house,” a source told the mag. “Her people signed a lease very quickly. They only seemed concerned about if it was an appropriate house for kids.”
The home features five bedrooms and is a “very peaceful property and very kid-friendly.”
“I also don’t usually talk about my private life which until now I’ve always protected attentively … But the fury of the tabloids, the venal stupidity of some people calling themselves journalists, the haters who feel braver behind a keyboard, drive me to speak of the pride, love, respect and admiration I have for Marion staying as strong and intelligent in the face all these stupid and unfounded accusations,” Guillaume added.
“I think we’re all living with much more important things at this moment and now it’s time to move on and raise the bar a bit. Even if there’s so much work for some, I want to be positive,” he continued. “And as Marion said so well I hope you get better and aspire to something in your life than constantly sending s—!”
Marion and Guillaume have been together since 2007. They are the parents to a five-year-old son Marcel and she just confirmed that they have another child on the way.
The 28-year-old singer previously said that the split is marking “the end of an era” and that “it’s really, really sad.”
“I would like to say I think it’s a bit sick you’re reporting on an absolute joke. I don’t care if they’ve broken up. I couldn’t give a f–king shit,” Adele said. “They’re making out like I was heartbroken and being like, ‘Oh my god. I gotta dedicate…’ I don’t care! I don’t know them!”
“I wish them both the best, but I don’t care. And to be honest, I don’t think they really care about all we have to say. It’s ridiculous what’s going on in the world and that’s front-page news,” Adele added.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s alleged incident on a plane was reportedly captured on a video – US Weekly
- Adele cleaned her own dishes at a Chinese restaurant?! – Gossip Cop
- We have Maddi Bragg‘s exclusive photo diary from NYFW – Just Jared Jr
- All 600 episodes of The Simpsons will air over a 13-day marathon – Entertainment Weekly
- Chelsea Handler is clearly not a fan of Angelina Jolie - Lainey Gossip
- America’s Next Top Model star gives birth and live streams it on Facebook – TooFab
- Bruce Springsteen shares his thoughts on Donald Trump‘s campaign – MTV
- Dancing With the Stars winners – where are they now? – Popsugar
- Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario and The Fosters star Hayden Byerly star in a new PSA for Freeform’s #ChooseKindness campaign, just in time for October’s National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month. Watch below!
Freeform – Anti-Bullying PSA
The FBI has responded to inquiries about reports of an investigation into an incident that allegedly happened between Brad Pitt and his family on a recent flight.
The 52-year-old actor is allegedly being investigated for child abuse after an incident on an airplane last week. Because the incident happened in the air, the FBI has jurisdiction and not the LAPD.
“In response to your inquiry regarding allegations within the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States; specifically, an aircraft carrying Mr. Brad Pitt and his children, the FBI is continuing to gather facts and will evaluate whether an investigation at the federal level will be pursued,” the FBI said in a statement to Variety.
Brad‘s wife Angelina Jolie filed for divorce on Monday and says they separated the day after the flight. Her team says the divorce is for the “health of her family.”