- Why did Brad Pitt let his six kids live with Angelina Jolie in the temporary agreement? – US Weekly
- Find out who was voted of DWTS – Gossip Cop
- Guess which famous dancers got engaged! – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s what Mindy Kaling had to say about The Mindy Project love triangle – Entertainment Weekly
- Jennifer Garner knows how to joke with the paparazzi – Lainey Gossip
- See Hilary Duff‘s new tattoo – TooFab
- Karlie Kloss has this in common with Taylor Swift – MTV
- These women born before the suffragette are voting for Hillary Clinton – Popsugar
Brad Pitt News, Pictures, and Videos
The movie tells the story of intelligence officer Max Vatan (Pitt), who in 1942 North Africa encounters French Resistance fighter Marianne Beausejour (Cotillard) on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Reunited in London, their relationship is threatened by the extreme pressures of the war.
Allied is set to hit theaters on November 23. Be sure to check it out! Watch the new trailer below…
Brad Pitt & Marion Cotillard’s ‘Allied’ Trailer – Watch Now!
- Angelina Jolie will not speak against Brad Pitt if charges are filed against him – TMZ
- Robin Williams reveals some chilling secrets – Radar
- Donald Trump once appeared in a softcore porn video – US Weekly
- Trevor Moran drops new 18th birthday video – Just Jared Jr
- Idris Elba looks so hot in this new shirtless photo – Lainey Gossip
- Here at the weekend box office results – The Hollywood Reporter
The 52-year-old actor and 41-year-old actress, director, and humanitarian were reportedly given two options by DCFS, and they agreed to the private deal made vs. going at it in court, TMZ reports.
Angelina will have full physical custody of their six kids (Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne). Brad will have an initial visit with the six kids, but a therapist must be present. The therapist will have final say if Brad will be allowed unmonitored visits in the future.
Angelina and Brad will also have family counseling with their kids, as well as individual counseling. Brad is also subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
The temporary deal is said to last 3 weeks, and then will be subject to a court ruling or new rules.
The estranged couple are trying to come up with an agreement behind closed doors, which includes custody arrangements for Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, People reports.
In her divorce papers, Angelina requested joint legal custody but primary physical custody. A judge will reportedly have to sign off on any custody agreement that is decided between the two parties.
- Brad Pitt is showing he has nothing to hide – TMZ
- Is Kim Zolciak getting divorced? – Radar
- Fifth Harmony is teaming up with superheroes – Just Jared Jr
- Rob Kardashian may be locked away in his house – DListed
- Seth Meyers explains how Donald Trump lost the debate – Towleroad
- Everything we learned from Harry Styles‘ new interview – J-14
“Terrence’s ‘Voyage of Time’ is an incredibly beautiful and unique experiential IMAX film for children and families chronicling the birth of time. I’m very grateful to be part of such a fascinating and educational project, but I’m currently focused on my family situation and don’t want to distract attention away from this extraordinary film, which I encourage everyone to see,” Brad said. Brad and Angelina Jolie split earlier this month.
Brad narrated the IMAX version of the movie, while Cate Blanchett narrated the version for theaters. Brad and Terrence worked together previously on The Tree of Life.