- Producers for Dancing With The Stars relieved Bristol Palin lost – PopEater
- Check out the Mean Girls 2 trailer! – Just Jared Jr
- David Arquette still cares about Courteney Cox – Huffington Post
- Kanye West speaks out about his personal woes – DListed
- Paris Hilton poses with a pink car and pooch – Hollywood Tuna
- Here’s the behind the scenes pics of the Spider-man musical – Towleroad
- Emails reveal that Heidi Montag‘s doctor pushed her for more surgery – Radar
- Michael Lohan claims that Lindsay quite ‘Inferno’ – Celebuzz
- JWoww might be California bound – Celebslam
- First look at Reese Witherspoon in Water For Elephants – ASL
- Susan Boyle still dominates the album chart – Idolator
- Nicki Minaj towers over the Bronx as a giant – Concrete Loop
- Jenny McCarthy, Cheryl Burke, The Situation, Jesse McCartney and Whitney Port danced with Diddy at the VEVO present NE-YO and Friends party on sunday at Avalon Hollywood sponsored by Porsche, Moet, TY KU, and Sensible Portions.
Bristol Palin News, Pictures, and Videos
In the clip, Bristol urges Mike to engage in safe sex if he’s planning to get “into a situation”. He even offers her a condom in case she finds herself in her own “sitch”.
“Me and B.P. did our thing – I had so much fun,” Mike said after the PSA shoot. “I thought we had some good chemistry and this is an issue near and dear to her heart and I just wanted to be there for her in support as well as educate our youth today.”
Learn more at CandiesFoundation.org!
The Situation & Bristol Palin: Candie’s Foundation PSA
Bristol Palin celebrates ABC’s Dancing With The Stars 200th episode at a party on Monday (November 1) in Los Angeles.
This week, the 20-year-old DWTS contestant performed the Viennese Waltz (influenced by Kelly Osbourne‘s performance in Season 9) and received the lowest judges’ score of them all with 33 points.
“Compared to the rehearsal, Bristol blew me away tonight. She killed it… I was so proud of her,” Kelly Osbourne told ET.
15+ pictures inside of Bristol Palin at the Dancing with the Stars 200th Episode party…
Bristol Palin arrives at the dance rehearsal studio on Wednesday (October 27) in Hollywood.
This week, the 20-year-old DWTS contestant scored 23 points out of a possible 30 with partner Mark Ballas, which is their highest of the season.
Judge Carrie Ann Inaba said her performance dancing the tango to Orianthi‘s “According to You” was “ridiculously amazing,” while judge Bruno Tonioli dubbed it as her “best performance” yet in the competition. But it was Brandy who earned the night’s highest score with 26.
Bristol Palin takes off after a Dancing With The Stars practice on Wednesday (October 20) in Hollywood.
The 20-year-old DWTS contestant confused her mom, Sarah Palin, when she told her she was safe from elimination this week. She texted her mom, “Safe!!!!,” while her mom texted back “Safe? From what? Where are you?,” Bristol told Access Hollywood.
“It doesn’t come on [in Alaska] for a few more hours,” Bristol explained. “I was like, ‘I’m safe on the show.’ She was like, ‘Yay!’ Like all excited.”
10+ pictures inside of Bristol Palin after her DWTS practice…
Bristol Palin celebrates her 20th birthday at The Mint Bar on Monday (October 18) in Los Angeles.
The 20-year-old DWTS contestant and her partner Mark Ballas wore monkey suits to start their jive to the theme song from 1960s show, The Monkees. They received a score of 6 from each judge.
Dancing with the Stars judges gave Brandy and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy the highest scores for their routine.