- Carnie Wilson reveals that she has been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy- Huffington Post
- Listen to a sneak peek of Cody Simpson‘s new song- Just Jared Jr
- The Bible team says there is no connection between Barack Obama and Satan character- Entertainment Weekly
- Kelly Bensimon reveals her bikini body at the pool- DListed
- Coco Austin shows off her assets- Hollywood Tuna
- Rihanna will be bringing her 777 Tour to the small screen in documentary form- Essence
- Hillary Clinton speaks out in support of marriage equality- Towleroad
Carnie Wilson | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Singer and former talk show host Carnie Wilson tries to work off a little weight, jogging early Monday morning near her home in Los Angeles.
The 39-year-old was also seen getting a manicure at Euphoria Hand & Foot Spa in Los Angeles on Saturday.
In 2000, Carnie reached over 300 pounds and received gastric bypass surgery, a procedure that reduced the size of her stomach to that of an egg. The surgery was a success and she ended up losing 150 pounds. However, after giving birth to her daughter, Lola, now 2, Carnie appears to have gained all the weight back again.
“Everyone can see that I’m bigger, but I cannot hibernate,” she tells OK!. “I’ve never lied or been dishonest about what’s going on in my life. Even all these years later, having had such a great weight-loss story, being back in this place is so familiar. And it hurts. I don’t want to feel this way anymore. It doesn’t feel good when you have to struggle to get your pants on.”