Top Stories

Celine Dion News, Pictures, and Videos

Celine Dion Announces Her Return to Las Vegas Residency!

Celine Dion has announced her official return to Las Vegas to continue her residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace!

The 46-year-old singer, who took an indefinite leave of absence last summer to care for her sick husband Rene Angelil, will return in late August with a completely new show.

“It is very emotional for me and I’m anticipating the emotions to grow even more as the date gets closer,” Celine told People.

“It’s very touching,” she added of the support she has received from her fans. “Every night is a new show … I promise there will be high, happy notes.”

WILL YOU SEE Celine Dion during her return to Las Vegas?

Smash's Jeremy Jordan Kills It Singing Celine Dion's 'It's All Coming Back to Me Now' - Watch Now!

Jeremy Jordan totally slays this version of Celine Dion‘s classic hit “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” at Broadway Loves Celine Dion earlier this month in New York City.

At the same show, Jeremy and his wife Ashley Spencer sang a beautiful duet of “Beauty and the Beast.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jeremy Jordan

Watch him nail his Celine rendition in the awesome video below!

Jeremy Jordan Covers Celine Dion

Click inside to watch Jeremy’s duet with his wife… More Here! »

'Avengers 2' Trailer Perfectly Syncs with 'My Heart Will Go On'!

The trailer for The Avengers: Age of Ultron was released last week and we have an awesome parody version to share with you all!

One clever fan dubbed the Celine Dion song “My Heart Will Go On” over the audio track for the trailer and it happens to perfectly sync up.

The best parts of the clip are when Chris Evans knocks open the door and the song is at the “once more you open the door” portion, and when Elizabeth Olsen lets out a cry when the song hits the bridge.

Watch the video below and also check out the official trailer if you missed it!

‘Avengers 2′ Trailer Perfectly Syncs with ‘My Heart Will Go On’!

Celine Dion Postpones Las Vegas Residency, Cancels Tour in Asia Due to Husband Rene Angelil's Health Issues

Celine Dion has announced that she is postponing her Las Vegas residency, cancelling her tour in Asia, and postponing her show business endeavors indefinitely due to her husband Rene Angelil‘s health issues, as well as her own personal health issues.

After having a tumor removed from his throat in December, Rene and Celine have gone through “a very difficult and stressful time.”

“I want to devote every ounce of my strength and energy to my husband’s healing, and to do so, it’s important for me to dedicate this time to him and to our children,” Celine told People. “I also want to apologize to all my fans everywhere, for inconveniencing them, and I thank them so much for their love and support.”

Celine has also been fighting an illness that has caused inflammation in her throat muscles and has been suffering since late July.

Our thoughts are with Celine, Rene Angelil, and their family and loved ones during this time.

Celine Dion Meets Youtube Fan Richard Dunn on the Fourth of July!

Celine Dion flashes a smile while posing with Youtube fan Richard Dunn and his family backstage after her concert at Caesars Palace’s The Colosseum on Friday (July 4) in Las Vegas.

The 46-year-old Canadian singer was also seen posing with Lance Bass and his fiance Michael Turchin on the same night.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Celine Dion

“This is a once-in-a-lifetime memory I never thought would happen but will last forever,” Richard shared to the Las Vegas Sun after the meeting with Celine.

In case you missed it, check out the viral video of Richard lip-syncing to Celine‘s song “All By Myself” while being stuck at McCarran Airport.

celine dion meets youtube fan richard dunn 01
celine dion meets youtube fan richard dunn 02

Celine Dion Responds to Man's Viral 'All By Myself' Airport Video!

Celine Dion has responded to the viral video of a man lip-syncing to the famous song “All By Myself” while stranded all alone over night at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas.

Richard Dunn made the video solely by himself by using his iPhone, some tape, and a wheelchair that he often placed on moving sidewalks to achieve the motion shots.

“I have to say the video was hilarious and very fetching. I loved it,” Celine says in her message. “But next time, you know. You’re stuck all by yourself at Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show. And by the way Richard, you’re more than welcome to use my bathroom. So I hope to see you soon.”

Céline Dion – Message to Richard Dunn

Click inside to watch Richard Dunn’s original viral video… More Here! »

Celine Dion & Ne-Yo Team Up for 'Incredible' Music Video - Watch Now!

Celine Dion belts out a high note in the brand new music video for her song “Incredible,” featuring Ne-Yo.

“Watch the video for of “Incredible” now” the 46-year-old entertainer tweeted with a link to the video, which premiered on Good Morning America.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Celine Dion

The video features sign language and lots of lyrical dancing. Be sure to watch below!

Celine and Ne-Yo were shooting the video back in January! We’re so glad it finally hit the web.

Celine Dion & Ne-Yo ‘Incredible’ Video

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here