- Charlie Sheen has an outburst at the Kings game in LA – TMZ
- Jordin Sparks rocks a coral dress at the CMT Awards – Just Jared Jr
- Alexander Skarsgard and Ellen Page catch a hockey game – Lainey Gossip
- Jenny McCarthy speaks out about Jim Carrey and her son – The Superficial
- Oops! Kim Kardashian has a wardrobe malfunction! – TooFab
- Jessica Simpson makes first public appearance since giving birth – US Weekly
- Is Prometheus really the prequel to Alien? – MTV Movies
- Harper Beckham takes Disney by storm! – Popsugar
- Are you shocked Miley Cyrus got engaged? – Celebslam
- The hit Broadway show The Book of Mormon had it’s annual free fan performance yesterday afternoon. The cast, including Andrew Rannells, Josh Gad, and Nikki M. James, brought the house down! Before the show started, creators Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and Robert Lopez, along with director Casey Nicholaw came out to greet the audience. Be sure to check out the show if you are in the New York area!
Charlie Sheen News, Pictures, and Videos
- Charlie Sheen‘s character is coming back to Two and a Half Men …kind of. See who’s playing his ghost! – Huffington Post
- Bailee Madison takes on the role of Snow White – Just Jared Jr
- Are the Jonas Brothers the next Kardashians? – FoxNews
- Who’s in the upcoming remake of Steel Magnolias? – DListed
- Erin Heatherton poses in a bikini – Hollywood Tuna
- Why did a Facebook user threaten to kill Lance Bass? – Towleroad
- Kellan Lutz steps out for a good cause – Celebuzz
- Dianna Agron meets Elvis! – ASL
- Charlie Sheen wears a $3000 mask…of his own face…for Halloween. Hmm. – TMZ
- Saoirse Ronan hits the red carpet in style – Just Jared Jr
- Which funny ladies are on the short list for Steve Carell‘s new movie? – Lainey Gossip
- Who dressed up as Bella Swan for Halloween? – The Superficial
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson share a Halloween family portrait – US Weekly
- Why did the Breaking Dawn sex scene have to be adjusted? – MTV Movies
- Kim and Kris weren’t the only celebs to have super short marriages…see a list of others – Popsugar
- Is Lindsay Lohan reshooting her spread for Playboy? – Access Hollywood
- Check out the best 5 covers of the Ghostbusters theme song – Videogum
- Super stylist Brad Goreski celebrated the launch of Tommy Hilfiger’s new complementary his and hers fragrances Eau de Prep Tommy and Eau de Prep Tommy Girl at Macy’s Herald Square late last week. He hosted a mini-fashion show and gave shoppers style tips no how to bring out their inner prepsters!
- Private Practice babe Kate Walsh is running a competition where fans get the chance to shoot with her in her cool new web series. Watch the video below and there’s more info at KateWalsh.com!
Kate Walsh Wants To Meet You!
Charlie Sheen‘s new sitcom, Anger Management, has been picked up by FX and will air beginning in the summer of 2012!
“We think that Bruce Helford, Joe Roth and Charlie Sheen have come up with a wonderful, hilarious vehicle for Charlie‘s acting talents – and a character we are very much looking forward to seeing him play,” John Landgraf, President and General Manager of FX Networks, said in a statement.
“Two and a Half Men has been an outstanding component of FX’s schedule for the past 14 months, and we have every confidence that Anger Management will soon be as well,” John added.
WILL YOU WATCH Charlie Sheen in Anger Management?
- What does Charlie Sheen have to say about his character’s death on Two and a Half Men? – Huffington Post
- Ashley Greene checks out the iHeartRadio festival – Just Jared Jr
- Lady Gaga attends an Obama fundraiser in Silicon Valley – FoxNews
- Well known singer Sly Stone is living out of a van – DListed
- Eva Amurri is one sexy bachelorette – Hollywood Tuna
- 60 Minutes looks at The Book of Mormon – Towleroad
- Christina Milian celebrates her 30th birthday – Celebuzz
- Conan O’Brien‘s son flips off photographers – ASL
- Chicago star Kara DioGuardi was just spotted training at DavidBartonGym Astor Place to support “Diane’s Day” for ovarian cancer.
- Charlie Sheen is a few days away from settling over Two and a Half Men - find out how much money he’ll get – TMZ
- Austin Butler visits Vanessa Hudgens‘ house – Just Jared Jr
- Idris Elba suits up for the Emmys – Lainey Gossip
- Jonah Hill throws out a pitch at the Oakland A’s game – The Superficial
- Judges loved Chaz Bono‘s cha cha on DWTS – US Weekly
- Eddie Murphy will commit “200 percent” to the Oscars – MTV Movies
- Which Twilight star cried while watching Breaking Dawn? – Popsugar
- Who stole John Travolta‘s vintage Mercedes?! – Access Hollywood
- A woman is charged with a felony after playing a prank based on Wedding Crashers – Videogum
- Check out a gallery of 20 unstoppable black women – Essence
Charlie Sheen has no hard feelings towards Two and a Half Men nearly seven months after he was fired from the CBS comedy.
“From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season,” the 46-year-old actor said on stage at the 2011 Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 18) in Los Angeles.
“We spent eight wonderful years together and I know you will continue to make great television,” he added, before presenting the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series award – “the category I used to be in” – to The Big Bang Theory‘s Jim Parsons.