- Charlie Sheen allegedly paid out over $10 million to women to try and cover up his HIV status – Radar
- Adam Sandler debuts new version of the “Chanukah Song” – Gossip Cop
- Saoirse Ronan teaches you how yo pronounce her name – Just Jared Jr
- Liam Neeson explains why he looked gaunt this summer – Huffington Post
- Ben Affleck‘s ex-nanny moves to the Bahamas – DListed
- Motorcyclist grabs person’s feet hanging out a car window – Hollywood Tuna
- Paris attack survivor’s Facebook post is both terrifying and hopeful – Towleroad
Charlie Sheen News, Pictures, and Videos
Charlie Sheen is reportedly set to announce to the world that he is HIV positive in an interview given exclusively to The Today Show.
NBC just announced that the 50-year-old actor will appear live in Studio 1A on Tuesday (November 17) to “make a revealing personal announcement.”
The interview announcement came just hours after Radar Online reported that Charlie has been suffering from the HIV virus for years.
TMZ has confirmed with sources connected to Today that the interview will focus on Charlie revealing his HIV status.
The 49-year-old Anger Management actor posted a bunch of tweets on Father’s Day (June 21) about the 44-year-old actress whom he was married to from 2002–2006.
Meanwhile, he seemed to praise his other ex-wife, Brooke Mueller.
“Brooke M is a sexy [rock] star whom I adore; D Richards a heretic washed-up piglet Shame pile,” Charlie wrote (via THR). “Happy Father’s Day!!!”
He also wrote “I have paid that Klay-Vinnik leaky diaper over 30 Mil and she calls me a [deadbeat dad]! See u in court you evil terrorist sack of landfill [trash]. b-tch couldn’t act hot in a fire or wet in a pool.”
All of the tweets have since been deleted.
It was just reported that Charlie Sheen checked into a hospital emergency room after battling food poisoning on Monday (June 8) in Los Angeles.
“It was clams, bad clams,” the 49-year-old actor’s rep Jeff Ballard shared to People. “Nothing too exciting. Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital.”
Jeff added, “They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.” We hope Charlie gets well soon!
Here are some small newly-released excerpts from the 49-year-old actor’s book (via THR):
On working with Charlie: “One day during the first season of Two and a Half Men, I got a knock on my trailer door. It was Charlie — my trailer was next to his — and he seemed panicked. ‘Dude! Dude! I need your help.’ ‘Sure thing,’ I said and ended the cellphone call I was on. ‘What’s going on?’ He handed me a heavy shopping bag. ‘Denise [Richards] is coming over,’ he said, ‘And I need you to hide something for me.’ Oh, boy, I thought. If this is drug paraphernalia…The bag was filled to the brim with porn.”
On hiring a hooker: “I was in a bad state right after my divorce, and I certainly didn’t feel dateable. I was an emotional basket case. What good was I to any woman I might have interest in? I decided I might as well pay someone for company and certain intimate pleasures so that I could at least get my equilibrium back with the opposite sex. Charlie suggested a few online purveyors he used, as this was when prostitution was gaining a foothold on the Internet.”
On Charlie’s Two and a Half Men exit: “I knew that Charlie, while being a gifted actor and a remarkably smart man, didn’t have the slightest f—ing idea how to put on a live stage show, even when he wasn’t loaded, but I figured he must have at least one person in his retinue of managers and hangers-on who knew what they were doing. Turns out I was wrong. His first few dates resembled exactly what happens when a bunch of assholes throw money at a drug addict to make him dance like a monkey.”
For more on Jon‘s book, visit HollywoodReporter.com.
SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
Despite rumors that Charlie Sheen would make a surprise cameo in the final episode of Two and a Half Men, he didn’t. And there’s a reason why.
Then the camera cut to show creator Chuck Lorre, who just smiled and said “Winning!”
The vanity card then popped up with this message:
“I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn’t get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight’s finale. For the record, he was offered a role.”
Click inside to read the rest of Chuck Lorre‘s message about Charlie Sheen… More Here! »
- Charlie Sheen will not be appearing on the Two & a Half Men finale – Radar
- What does Kim Kardashian think of being a mom? – Gossip Cop
- Demi Lovato just booked a sweet new gig! – Just Jared Jr
- These throwback Oscar photos will get you pumped for Sunday – Huffington Post
- Lance Armstrong is taking the blame for his car wreck – DListed
- Bar Paly looks so gorgeous on the red carpet – Hollywood Tuna
- John Oliver reveals who he wants on The Daily Show – Towleroad