- Christian Siriano talks National Coming Out Day
- Jack Black is a lone wolf
- Sabrina Bryan is coming back to DWTS
- Hayden Panettiere gets close to a Heroes costar
- See who joined Kate Hudson in a photo shoot
- Khloe is a fan of video chatting
- Matthew Broderick and baby go out for a stroll
- Jon Gosselin runs errands on the Upper West Side
- Jessica Biel looks intense on the A-Team set
- Kate Moss is decked out completely in leather
- Levi Johnston will pose for Playgirl, his lawyer said yesterday. To prepare for his close-up, the 19-year-old is training in an Anchorage gym.
- Jennifer Hudson will return to her hometown, Chicago, for a holiday concert that will air on ABC in December.
- Following in her daughter Lindsay Lohan’s footsteps, Dina Lohan has announced she’s a designer, too, and will unveil her new “celebrity” shoe line dubbed “Shoe-Han” at Trump Plaza today. Mama Lohan has also been named national spokesmodel, with radio and TV gigs, for lovemyshoes.com, the Web site where her shoes will be sold.
- Taylor Swift has announced a second leg of her Fearless tour to kick off Feb. 4 in Brisbane. The country cutie will do five shows in Australia before heading to North America for another 30 gigs. Kellie Pickler and Gloriana will return as the opening acts.
- Kim Raver will star in a recurring role on Grey’s Anatomy.
- Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger will join Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Phantom of the Opera sequel in Las Vegas next year.
- There have been more than 1.1 million downloads on iTunes of songs featured on Glee after its first four episodes – and 10 popular tunes sung by the Glee cast currently reside in iTunes top 200. The first volume Glee soundtrack is set for release on Nov. 3.
Christian Siriano | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Jessica Szohr takes a big bite out of her Gossip Girl co-star Chace Crawford‘s apple at a Stoli party held at Juliet Supper Club in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City on Wednesday (September 30).
Chace and Jessica, both 24, celebrated Stoli’s latest flavored vodka, Stoli Gala Applik (the tenth Stoli flavored vodka).
FYI: Brad has a new album coming out next month called Human Nature. Bravo is giving Sirano his own show, showing him marketing his clothing line.
20+ pictures inside of Big Apple bunch Chace Crawford and Jessica Szohr… More Here! »
The 27-year-old former Gilmore Girls star wore a Christian Siriano top and dress, accessorized by Christian Dior shoes and clutch.
15+ pictures inside of Alexis Bledel donning Christian Siriano… More Here! »
Mena Suvari attends USA Network’s “American Character: A Photographic Journey” launch event at NYC’s Stephan Weiss Studio on Thursday (March 12).
The 30-year-old actress posed with fashion designer Christian Siriano, who designed her dress and shoes. Mena‘s the first person to wear either off the runway from his show at Fashion Week a few weeks ago.
Mena was recently cast in the romantic comedy You May Not Kiss the Bride, about an American pet photographer who gets mixed up with Croatian mobsters while on a honeymoon with one gangster’s daughter. The film also stars Dave Annable and Katharine McPhee.
20+ pictures inside of Siriano sexy Mena Suvari… More Here! »
At her her record release party on Tuesday night, Estelle rocked a ruffle-neck dress that Christian deconstructed using three existing Puma tanks.
Siriano said Estelle is one of her muses: “For me it’s really exciting because it’s great to work with an artist that wants to be more creative and more fashion forward. That’s why I love her. I mean how fabulous is she?”
“Filming Ugly Betty was amazing,” the 22-year-old designer says. “The cast was the most fun, lively and supportive ever. They’re as fierce and ferocious as they can be. Vanessa Williams is the queen of fierceness and Becki Newton is the princess … I’m inviting them all to my Spring 2008-09 collection — it’ll be a great front row!”
Project Runway judge Nina Garcia will also be playing herself on the episode.
For one more picture of Christian with Nina and Vanessa Williams, check out People.com.
Project Runway champ Christian Siriano dissed The Hills stars Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port at the TAO Beach Season Two Grand Opening in Las Vegas on April 12. Apparently their fashion lines aren’t good enough!
Christian told Life & Style, “It’s really sad that if I didn’t win Project Runway, I probably wouldn’t have the sponsors I have now. I would have never been able to do what they have done because they all have disposable income, and yet their work still isn’t that great! I mean, it’s fun and flirty and young, but they’re not innovators. None of them will ever be an innovative designer. Buyers and editors are looking for longevity, and hopefully they will see that in me.”
In other Project Runway news, a spin-off that the Weinstein Company developed is called Models of the Runway, which, according to The Hollywood Reporter, will be a series looking at Project Runway from the models’ eyes. The spin-off, which will air on Lifetime, will follow the models who wear the designers’ clothes. Season six of Project Runway will also air on Lifetime.
It’s also been reported that Nina Garcia left (or got fired) as fashion director at Elle. But she may stay on the masthead as editor-at-large because of Project Runway, which has made Nina a household name and raised Elle‘s profile. Garcia will reportedly stay on for at least one more season.