- Christina Applegate to get reconstructive surgery
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson buy some diamonds
- Rihanna goes for Gucci
- Victoria Beckham learns to ride a motorbike
- Nikki Blonsky will appear on Ugly Betty
- Ali Lohan really wants a BMW truck
- Ellen DeGeneres is deeply saddened
- Tricia Helfer heats up Battlestar Galactica
- HBO has closed a seven-figure deal for US rights to an untitled Barack Obama documentary produced by actor Edward Norton.
- American Idol will return for its eighth season Jan. 13 while medical drama House is moving to a new night, the network said in announcing its midseason lineup.
- Asked if there will be a Sex and the City sequel, Kim Cattrall replied with an emphatic, “Yes there will!” on Britain’s The Paul O’Grady show.
- Sylvester Stallone is teaming up with martial arts star Jet Li and ‘The Transporter”s Jason Statham for the new action film The Expendables.
- “The Practice” alum Dylan McDermott has been tapped as the lead in The Line, Jerry Bruckheimer‘s drama pilot for TNT.
Christina Applegate Breaking News and Photos
A casually dressed Christina Applegate and a gal pal grab lunch together late last month while out and about in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Her Emmy award-winning show, Samantha Who?, returns with its second season this Monday, October 13th @ 9:30PM ET/PT on ABC. (Christina was Emmy nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series and Jean Smart won Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series)
To watch full episodes from the first season, visit ABC.com.
“I’m clear,” the Samantha Who? star said just one month after being diagnosed with breast cancer. “Absolutely 100 percent clear and clean. … They got everything out so I’m definitely not going to die from breast cancer.”
As for when she first heard news of the cancer, Christina shared her initial reaction: “I was so mad. I was just shaking and — and then also immediately, I had to go into … `take-care-of-business-mode,’ which was … I asked them, `What do I do now? What — what is it that I do? I get a doctor, I get a surgeon, I get an oncologist? What do I do?’”
Watch Christina Applegate‘s full interview on Tuesday’s Good Morning America.
Christina Applegate will open up to ABC’s Good Morning America on Tuesday about her fight against breast cancer, sources reveal exclusively to JustJared.com.
This will be the first time the 36-year-old Samantha Who? actress will be speaking out on her disease since announcing it to the public two weeks ago via her rep.
Applegate will also be participating in Sept. 5′s Stand Up To Cancer telethon. Guest stars, including Applegate, will answer telephones from viewers calling in pledges. She’ll join Jennifer Aniston, Meryl Streep, Forest Whitaker, Lance Armstrong, Charlize Theron, Hilary Swank, America Ferrera, Salma Hayek, Kirsten Dunst, Josh Brolin, Masi Oka and Scarlett Johansson.
- Christina Applegate goes for cancer treatment in LA
- Jessica Alba knows how to sit on a chair
- The Bachelorette‘s DeAnna Pappas washes down a car
- Bill O’Reilly‘s wife dated Flavor Flav?
- Usher really wants his mommy back
- James McAvoy his the cover of Arena magazine
- Brooke Hogan flaunts it on the beach
- New York’s Fashion Week schedule has been released
- The Police ended one of rock ‘n’ roll’s most successful reunions in Madison Square Garden on Thursday with a tribute to other famous trios.
- A spokeswoman for Bernie Mac says the actor is responding well to treatment for pneumonia and hopes to be released in the next few weeks.
- Mary J. Blige has been sued in New York for $2 million by a company that says she stole some of the music she used on her latest hit album, including one used on an iPod commercial.
- Ryan Seacrest has been named permanent co-host of ABC’s “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.”
Christina Applegate has been diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer, a rep for the actress confirms.
The 36-year-old Samantha Who? actress released a statement via her spokesperson: “Christina Applegate was diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer. Benefiting from early detection through a doctor ordered MRI, the cancer is not life threatening. Christina is following the recommended treatment of her doctors and will have a full recovery. No further statement will be issued at this time.”
This is just one month after her photographer ex-boyfriend Lee Grivas was found dead in his Hollywood apartment — the victim of drug overdose.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Christina!
Kimmel created a rebuttal music video revealing his newfound romance with Matt‘s childhood friend Ben Affleck on the TV special Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Academy Awards.
Jimmy enlisted the help of some of his hot shot friends which included: Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Don Cheadle, Robin Williams, Huey Lewis, Rebecca Romijn, Macy Gray, Pete Wentz, Dominic Monaghan, Joel and Benji Madden, Josh Groban, Christina Applegate, Meat Loaf, Perry Farrell, Lance Bass, Joan Jett and Christopher Mintz-Plasse “McLovin” sang along with a gospel choir exhibiting solidarity for Kimmel and Affleck. There was even a special congratulatory cake presented to the host by a superstar delivery man–Brad Pitt!
Jimmy Kimmel to Sarah Silverman: I’m Effing Ben Affleck!