- Francesca Eastwood gets flooded with death threats after destroying a $100,000 handbag – TMZ
- What’s Rupert Grint‘s latest role? – Just Jared Jr
- Are Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher reconciling? – Lainey Gossip
- Kim Kardashian is upset with British Airways – The Superficial
- Which pregnant actress flaunted her pregnant belly? – TooFab
- Jillian Michael takes her new daughter to the beach – US Weekly
- Find out who’s performing at the MTV Movie Awards – MTV Movies
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez enjoy a movie date – Popsugar
- Michelle Trachtenberg heats up FHM – Celebslam
Clint Eastwood News, Pictures, and Videos
FYI: Brad is suited up in blue Tom Ford.
- Legendary Hollywood star Clint Eastwood says he loves Republican candidate Herman Cain‘s story – Huffington Post
- Lucy Hale shines on the red carpet – Just Jared Jr
- Who says she’s madly in love with Chelsea Handler? – FoxNews
- Beyonce‘s baby will have an amazing nursery – DListed
- Kelly Brook strikes a sexy pose in her undies – Hollywood Tuna
- Brett Ratner apologizes after making an anti-gay slur – Towleroad
- Check out some of Katie Holmes‘ best recent looks – Celebuzz
- Check out a gallery of some of Hollywood’s most beloved gay couples – ASL
Leonardo DiCaprio walks the red carpet with the man of the evening, Clint Eastwood, at the LACMA Art + Film Gala presented by Gucci at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Saturday (November 5) in Los Angeles.
The 36-year-old actor stepped out to support his J. Edgar director, who was honored during the gala, along with artist John Baldessari.
Leo made the evening possible by serving as the co-chair of the event alongside LACMA Trustee Eva Chow.
Earlier in the week, Leonardo attended the premiere of J. Edgar held at the AFI Fest.
10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Clint Eastwood at the LACMA Gala… More Here! »
Leonardo DiCaprio looks dashing as can be at the AFI Fest opening night gala of J. Edgar held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Thursday (November 3) in Hollywood.
“When I can’t immediately define the character, and there’s an element of mystery to it and still a lot to be explored, that’s when I say yes,” Leo recently told the New York Times about his role in J. Edgar, playing the disgruntled head of the FBI.
“I like those kinds of complicated characters. I just do,” he concluded.
15+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio, Armie Hammer, and Clint Eastwood at the J. Edgar opening night gala…
More Here! »
The 36-year-old actor slashed his $20 million fee to $2 million to help get the $35 million picture made. (The biopic is about J. Edgar Hoover, the controversial first head of the FBI.)
“[Leo] could have made a lot of money just doing spectacle movies with all kinds of CGI,” says Clint. “But he wants to vary his career, like I’ve always looked to vary mine as a director.”
Clint also wasn’t sure if the rumor that Hoover was a cross-dresser or gay holds true, but that didn’t stop the director for putting Leo in a gay kiss for the film.
“Along the way, people accused him of [that],” Clint notes. “But nobody knows how accurate it was. Evidently the woman who accused him of that, her husband had been sent to the slammer by Hoover. So you don’t know how much was vengeance… [But I think] there is a certain amount of truth [to all the allegations].”
Beyonce has had a successful on-screen career so far with Obsessed, Cadillac Records, and Dreamgirls.
DO YOU THINK Beyonce is a good choice for A Star is Born remake?