The 46-year-old actress, who is currently working on her ABC sitcom Cougar Town, is gearing up for the release of Scream 4 next year. EW has a sneak peek at the first still from the film!
Coco Arquette Breaking News and Photos
Over the weekend, the 46-year-old actress was spotted going to a party with a friend in Malibu (also pictured).
15+ pictures inside of Courteney Cox out at dinner and a party in Malibu…
Earlier this week, Courteney talked about the possibility that BFF Jennifer Aniston will guest star on Cougar Town. (Aniston has her own romantic comedy coming out called Pumas, the story of two 30-something women on the prowl for younger men, while Courteney‘s new series is about a 40-something woman dating younger men.)
Cox said at the recent TCA press conference, “I did know about her movie. I’m not sure exactly what the storyline is other than it’s probably a woman. And I guess pumas are in their 30s. Isn’t that right? Pumas are in their 30s? Jaguars are in their 50s, and saber-tooths go right into the 60s.”
She added, “You know, she’s a good friend and I know she loves the show. I’m not going to say she is [going to do it] because I don’t know. [But if producer Bill Lawrence] writes her a character, I’m sure she’ll be glad to do it.”
Cougar Town premieres @ 9:30PM ET/PT on Wednesday (September 23) on ABC.
FYI: Courteney is wearing Jennifer Meyer‘s jewelry gold circle necklace.
10+ pictures inside of Cougar Town cutie Courteney Cox… More Here! »
The pair was accompanied by Courtney‘s husband David Arquette and their 4-year-old daughter Coco. They also were joined by pals Sheryl Crow (and son Wyatt, 1 1/2) and Laura Dern (and musician husband Ben Harper).
The group had rented a private villa together in the Mexican resort, which had staff deliver food to their beach gathering (including smartwater, which Aniston is a spokesperson for). Jen‘s boyfriend John Mayer rented a house nearby and he reportedly left earlier in the day before this beach get-together.
And good news for Jen again! Her latest film, Marley & Me, was #1 at the box office again, pulling in another $24 million.
20+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston rocking out her Cabo bikini body… More Here! »
Courteney Cox (in Marc Jacobs) works the red carpet at the premiere of Bedtime Stories at the El Capitan Theatre on Thursday (December 18) in Los Angeles. The 44-year-old Friends star recently opens up to UK’s Mail on Sunday:
On making her marriage to David Arquette work: “I get shocked by people getting divorced all the time, that’s why I choose to work on it. Therapy helps us. It’s so easy to grow apart; marriage takes work. I suppose you can work it out by talking to each other – I would just prefer to have a referee, it reminds us why we’re together.”
On her 4-year-old daughter’s obsessions: “Coco’s favorites are Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, she’s totally into princesses.”
On her holiday plans: “Christmas is insane in our house. I say: ‘Let’s buy Coco one good toy,’ but he wants to buy her 900 presents. Our compromise lands closer to David.”
On her BFF Jennifer Aniston also spoiling Coco: “Coco calls her Nouna, which is Greek for godmother; they see each other and play together every weekend. The other day Jen came over with her yoga teacher and Coco stuck it out for an hour doing yoga with them!”
Courteney next stars in the Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler, opening Christmas Day. More Here! »
- The Cox-Arquettes bring happy faces to happiest places
- Sienna Miller is being blamed for breaking up Sean Penn and Robin Wright
- Tom Cruise wanted Jennifer Garner
- Everyone thinks Lindsay was a hit on the red carpet
- Kristin Cavallari in brilliant blue
- Britney Spears won’t commit suicide
- Derek Jeteris launching his sports drink.
- Clay Aiken is the Leprechaun King
- Learn to dress like Kate Hudson
- Merona for Target: Skirts and more
- Brad Renfro freaked over River Phoenix photo
- Britney doesn’t want another baby (thankfully)
- Dude breaks ten bats with his foot. Really.
- Warner Bros. has put Justice League on an indefinite hold.
- Prosecutors have dropped a drug charge against Married With Children star David Faustino since he has successfully completed a drug treatment program in California.
- Marion Jones said on Oprah yesterday that she has no regrets about coming clean about her steroid use. “I truly think a person’s character is determined by their admission of their mistakes and beyond that, what they do about it,” she said via video feed.
- A portrait of Stephen Colbert was hung Wednesday at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery in Washington for a six-week showing in what the museum considers an “appropriate place” – right between the bathrooms near the “America’s Presidents” exhibit. Museum officials stress it’s only temporary. “We agreed to go along with the joke and hang it for a short time in between the bathrooms,” said museum spokeswoman Bethany Bentley.
Here’s a new batch! They’re hilarious because whoever took these must have been standing right behind her.
A bikini-clad Jennifer Aniston rocks out a bikini in Hawaii over the weekend while paddleboarding with pals Courteney Cox, David Arquette and their daughter Coco, 3.
Aniston, 38, Cox, 43, and Arquette, 35, all enjoyed some fun in the sun on the beach and caught some waves surfing.
Jen recently attached herself to two movie roles — Marley & Me and He’s Just Not That Into You.