- Watch Corey Feldman give a speech at his wedding while holding a large knife in his hand – TMZ
- Grace VanderWaal opens up about performing in Macy’s parade years after attending it – Just Jared Jr
- Andy Cohen reveals he has battled skin cancer – Gossip Cop
- The new single from The Hamilton Mixtape is so nostalgic – Lainey Gossip
- Nick and Vanessa Lachey reveal their baby’s gender – TooFab
- Charli XCX reveals why she gave this song to Selena Gomez – MTV
- What does Kate Middleton do with all those flowers? – Popsugar
Corey Feldman News, Pictures, and Videos
The 45-year-old actor confirmed the news that he married his 27-year-old fiancee on Tuesday (November 22).
The special event took place at the Fizz Lounge Las Vegas at Caesars Palace.
Corey and Courtney became engaged after the election, because Corey was afraid she would get deported (she was born in Canada).
Congrats to the happy couple on the wonderful news!
“She was very surprised, excited and started crying. She was surprised because we had both been so anti-marriage since we met. But seeing as she’s Canadian and with [Donald] Trump coming in, we didn’t want to risk being separated by new immigration laws,” the 45-year-old actor told People.
“I was of course a bit nervous, as any man will admit, you never truly know what a woman is thinking. So as much as I assumed she would be happy and say ‘yes,’ there’s always that insecure part of my brain that regresses immediately to my childhood and thought maybe not,” Corey added of his 27-year-old partner.
“So I kinda chickened out and did a written proposal by writing a note with two check boxes, one for yes and the other for no. Of course there was a ring in there with the note. Luckily she said ‘yes!’“ he added.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Corey Feldman makes his grand return to the TODAY show on Thursday (October 13) in New York City.
Following his viral performance of “Go 4 It” in September, the 45-year-old child star received mixed responses from the public. “We’re doing something new that hasn’t been done before,” Corey told Tamron Hall before performing his new song “Take A Stand.”
“But it’s all about innovation and being an artist, and we can’t be afraid to share our art,” Corey added. “This song by the way is for America. We are at a time right now where the world needs to focus really on peace and love and tolerance.”
Corey Feldman Returns To The Today Show
Click inside to watch Corey Feldman’s performance of “Take A Stand” on Today…More Here! »
The 42-year-old child star was joined at the event by model Courtney Anne.
“Ok 4 all those asking, n may catch a glimpse of some1 U LOVE <3 💛💙❤️💜on @iHeartRadio #iHeartAwards 2nite on @nbc @ 8/7 c 👍😇,” Corey tweeted before the show.
10+ pictures inside of Corey Feldman at the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards… More Here! »
- Corey Feldman got really defensive when asked about Corey’s Angels (a new business venture similar to Playboy Bunnies) – Huffington Post
- Find out the latest on the LAX shooting – The Hollywood Reporter
- Check out Taylor Swift‘s latest perfume commercial – Just Jared Jr
- Scandal‘s ratings continue to impress – Entertainment Weekly
- Jennifer Garner discusses best birth control method – DListed
- Nicole Scherzinger went sexy for Halloween – Hollywood Tuna
- What did this Downton Abbey star say about kissing a man? – Towleroad
- Corey Feldman details sexual abuse that he faced as a child actor- Huffington Post
- Testing has begun for Fifty Shades of Grey movie- The Hollywood Reporter
- Which hunky star does Brant Daugherty get mistaken for?- Just Jared Jr
- First footage from Batman vs. Superman film- Entertainment Weekly
- Morrissey says that he is a “humasexual”- DListed
- Julianne Hough shows off her bum in tight leggings- Hollywood Tuna
- Check out the trailer for Geography Club- Towleroad