- Danica McKellar, best known for her role as Winnie Cooper in The Wonder Years, lands a new starring role in a SyFy project – Huffington Post
- Lucy Hale goes shopping at Superdry – Just Jared Jr
- What will Michael Jackson‘s relatives do now that Conrad Murray‘s trial is over? – FoxNews
- Meet the guy rumored to be Jennifer Lopez‘s latest boyfriend – DListed
- Maria Menounos poses with the Pussycat Dolls - Hollywood Tuna
- Chelsea Clinton lands a gig with NBC News – Towleroad
- Kat Von D explains why she broke up with Jesse James - Celebuzz
- Michael J. Fox rocks out on stage – ASL
Danica McKellar Breaking News and Photos
Danica McKellar has welcomed a baby boy!
The Wonder Years actress turned mathematician gave birth to baby Draco Verta, who weighed 7 lbs., 2 oz. The name “Draco” means dragon and comes from the constellation of the same name!
Congratulations to the happy family!!
The 35-year-old actress, writer and mathematician will give birth this fall! “I’m nearing the end of my first trimester and I’m so excited – I’ve been bursting to tell people,” Danica told People.
“Me and Mike looked at each other and we could not stop the tears,” Danica added. “We are so happy.”
Congratulations to the happy couple!!
Danica, now 34, played Fred Savage‘s sweetheart in the hit TV show airing in the 80′s and 90′s.
According to sources, “Danica and Mike want to start a family immediately. They’ve been living together long enough and feel they’re ready to take their relationship to the next level. They both would love to have a child soon!”
Congrats Danica and Mike!