- David Boreanaz was accused of harassing an extra on Bones – TMZ
- Aly Michalka talks fallin in love with Hellcats – Just Jared Jr
- Chris Martin heads home to spend time with Gwyneth Paltrow – Lainey Gossip
- Check out Kirstie Alley‘s 7th grade yearbook picture – US Weekly
- See who wasn’t invited to her former beau’s wedding – The Superficial
- Could Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher be starring in a film together? – MTV Movies
- Amy Poehler and Rob Lowe go out to dinner together – Popsugar
- Who donated his winnings to a foster home? – TheUrbanDaily
- A stalker shows up to greet a star at an awards show…and is arrested – OK
- Check out Trina‘s new mixtape – Concrete Loop
David Boreanaz - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- David Boreanaz is accused of sexually harassing an extra on the set of Bones – TMZ
- Joey King visits the Empire State Building in NYC – Just Jared Jr
- Cameron Diaz talks about love and marriage – Us Weekly
- Chris Brown turns Twitter into retail advertising space – Lainey Gossip
- Arnold Schwarzenegger takes a jab at Mel Gibson in his latest speech – The Superficial
- Fans can bid on a Lady Gaga urinal – MTV Buzz
- Sharon Osbourne says Lindsay Lohan needs “tough love” and that jail will save her – Access Hollywood
- Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton party it up in St. Tropez – Popsugar
- Foxy Brown lands in hot water again – theFABlife
- Sylvester Stallone visits Comic-Con – E! online
- Celebs come out for The Extra Man premiere – Trendmill
- John Mayer surprises concert goers with free Ben & Jerry’s samples – OK
- Hugh Hefner nearly takes a tumble outside of Mr. Chow’s – PCN
- Rihanna shows how to really put on a show at the Staples Center – Splash
Joined by their 8-year-old son Jaden, David and Jaime shared some laughs and flirted while passing through the security checkpoints.
Their marriage was recently shaken up by reports of infidelity.
“I’m not saying everything’s okay,” Jaime has told People. “I’m still angry. I’m still mad. I am still hurt. It took a crisis, it took infidelity to get us off our asses and work for what we want. We do the best we can. That’s all we can do…. What’s working for us [is] taking our time, moment to moment, day to day.”
25+ pictures inside of David Boreanaz and Jaime Bergman back in love… More Here! »
“Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities,” the 40-year-old Bones actor told People, explaining that he chose to admit his infidelity when a former mistress threatened to spill the story to media outlets.
“I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with,” David said. “She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion.”
“I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible,” he concluded. “We’re working on our marriage. We’re working on repairing what has been damaged so badly.”
Bones star David Boreanaz takes his wife, Jaime Bergman, and their son Jaden, who turns 8 next month, for a little pumpkin picking at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood on Saturday (October 10).
Earlier this week, production on Bones was shut down for one day because David was sick with flu-like symptoms. “David is out with the flu and the show shut down today since he was in every scene,” a spokesman said. “We hope to resume production tomorrow.”
Thankfully it doesn’t look like David has swine flu!
Also spotted at the pumpkin patch and pictured below: Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst and his son, Dallas.
20+ pictures inside of David Boreanaz going pumpkin picking with family… More Here! »
Congrats to the happy family!!!
The season five premiere of Boreanaz‘s police procedural drama Bones airs @ 8PM ET/PT on Thursday, September 17 on FOX. The episode is titled “Harbingers in the Fountain.”
A solo David Boreanaz keeps hidden under a newsboy cap and Ray-Ban Wayfarers as he stocks up on groceries at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills on Thursday.
The 38-year-old Bones star chatted and sent text messages on his cell phone and as he pushed his shopping cart around the parking lot. More Here! »