- Elton John‘s husband sings Madonna‘s praises after dissing her back in January – TMZ
- Will Cody Simpson be re-joining Justin Bieber‘s tour? – Just Jared Jr
- Who is part of the Celebrity Apprentice all star cast? – US Weekly
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Sam Taylor-Wood step out together – Lainey Gossip
- Lindsay Lohan endorsed Mitt Romney – The Superficial
- Celebs honor the late Whitney Houston – TooFab
- The Jonas Brothers reunite on stage – MTV Buzz
- Katie Holmes runs into Ethan Hawke – Popsugar
- Taylor Swift says she is not cheating on Conor Kennedy – Celebslam
David Furnish - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
After sunbathing on the yacht, the families took a stroll around the city to enjoy the sunny afternoon.
50+ pictures inside of Neil Patrick Harris and Elton John‘s day out with their families… More Here! »
That same day, Elton and David visited the AIDS Memorial Quilt at The National Mall.
10+ pictures inside of Elton John and David Furnish at events in Washington… More Here! »
The event benefited the Elton John AIDS Foundation and was presented in association with Chopard at Woodside.
Also in attendance: Elton John and his partner David Furnish, Florence + the Machine‘s Florence Welch, Matthew‘s girlfriend Renee Puente, and Colton Haynes. Legendary singer Smokey Robinson performed for the crowd at the party.
15+ pictures inside of Adam Lambert and Matthew Morrison at the White Tie and Tiara Ball… More Here! »
Elton John and David Furnish pose with their adorable son, Zachary, at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at the City of West Hollywood Park on Sunday (February 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 64-year-old singer celebrated the 20th anniversary of the bash, which each year helps raise funds for HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
“We’re getting bigger and bigger, which means we’re raising more money. And the money gets to people who actually need it,” Elton told PopSugar on the white carpet.
- Elton John‘s husband is still upset over Madonna‘s Golden Globe win – TMZ
- What do you think of Ashley Tisdale‘s new hairdo? – Just Jared Jr
- Another Hunger Games trailer hits the web – Lainey Gossip
- Did Bruce Willis encourage Demi Moore to seek treatment? – The Superficial
- Pippa Middleton may be off the market – US Weekly
- Watch the All American Rejects‘ new video – MTV Buzz
- Kirsten Dunst goes biking with her beau – Popsugar
- Kate Moss makes the street her runway – Trendmill
- Gisele Bundchen asks for prayers for Tom Brady‘s Super Bowl performance – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
“Wow! What a tempest in a teapot. My comments regarding The Golden Globes have been blown way out of proportion,” David wrote. “My passion for our film “Gnomeo & Juliet” and belief in Elton‘s song really got my emotional juices going. But I must say for the record that I do believe Madonna is a great artist, and that Elton and I wish her all the best for next week’s premiere of the film “W.E.”.”
Madonna won the award for Best Original Song for her work on “Masterpiece” from her film W.E., besting David‘s hubby Elton John‘s song “Hello, Hello” from Gnomeo & Juliet.