- The Hoff says gooodbye to America’s Got Talent
- Lady Gaga gives Polaroid a hand
- The Beautiful Life may get a second chance
- Kim Kardashian stripes it up
- David Beckham gets his head in the game
- Neil Patrick Harris is voted the Gay Man of the Decade
- Jersey Shore‘s J-Woww poses for some sexy pics
- Justin Bieber talks about his swagger coach
- Teri Hatcher does some light reading
- Heidi Klum is set to launch new clothing lines
- Prince spent his evening at Bardot lounge with Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger after her performance at the Peoples Choice Awards. They were also joined by will.i.am and partied till 4am.
- Jersey Shore cast member Vinny Guadagnino let it slip the other night that the cast will likely return for Season 2 at the Shore next summer. In other news, the Daily News reports a club appearance by the entire crew is costing promoters $30,000. Individually, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi are the priciest, earning $7,500 each for appearances.
- Hanes is ending its ad campaign featuring Charlie Sheen because of domestic-violence charges against the actor. A spokesman for the underwear company said it was a “pretty standard, straight-forward call” to make, given the allegations.
- Ryan Cabrera and Lydia Hearst are reportedly back together. The two, who dated in 2004, were spotted getting cozy over dinner at Tuniki Tavern in the Hotel Gansevoort Tuesday night.
David Hasselhoff - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- David Hasselhoff has had too much to drink
- Edward Norton is such a charming guy
- Ashley Tisdale is BFFs with Caroline Clark
- John Krasinski talks about his engagement to Emily Blunt
- Robert Pattinson walks around Vancouver
- Naomi Campbell has a mix of grace and sass
- The Marvel Encyclopedia is a hot product right now
- Check out the trailer for Valentine’s Day
- Nahla Aubry says its time for a nap
- Mariah Carey teams up with Oprah Winfrey
- David Beckham gets moving on the ice
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus is proud of her big nose
David Hasselhoff was rushed to the hospital due to alcohol poisoning on Saturday (May 2) when his 16-year-old daughter, Hayley, discovered the actor unconscious and on the floor of his home in Encino, Calif.
According to RadarOnline, Hayley then called David‘s estranged ex-wife, actress Pamela Bach, who drove him to Cedars-Sinai for treatment.
The 56-year-old actor has been battling alcoholism for a while. This incident comes 2 years after video footage surfaced of the actor drunk and incoherent on a hotel room floor in Las Vegas.
DON’T MESS WITH THE HOFF
Baywatch star David Hasselhoff struts his shirtless self outside his hotel on Tuesday (March 31) in Miami, Fla. Yesterday, he and hypnotist girlfriend Kimberly Stevens attended the Alonzo Mourning retirement party at Prime 112.
His rep recently told E! that the 56-year-old actor has never had plastic surgery. “Maybe a little Botox here and there,” the rep said, “but absolutely no face-lift, he hasn’t had one! No work at all.”
Earlier this weekend, The Hoff‘s buff on-screen son Jeremy Jackson was seen taking a walk on the beach in Maui, Hawaii with long-time girlfriend Heidi Freeman.
The 28-year-old former teen idol was also around the island exercising and staying fit.
Knight Rider, the iconic 1980′s TV show starring David Hasselhoff is being reborn starting with a two-hour episode beginning on Feb. 17 at 9pm on NBC.
KITT, the black “smart” car featured in the show will be changed from a Pontiac Trans-Am to a Ford Mustang Shelby. As expected, Ford signed an agreement with NBC to feature the car.
The high-tech crimefighter series will star Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Bruce Davison and Sydney Tamiia Portier (daughter of Oscar winning actor Sidney Poitier). David Hasselhoff will guest star as his previous role of Michael Knight.
KITT – I need you!
David Hasselhoff just released following statement to TMZ in response to the videotape of him visibly drunk, incoherent and on a hotel room floor:
“More than a year ago, I made a difficult decision, for the sake of our children and myself, to file for divorce. To this day, my ex-wife has engaged in conduct designed to punish me by repeatedly publishing false statements to the press. Despite her fabricated claims, I have, from the outset of this painful divorce, consistently taken the high road by not responding to the myriad of false allegations made against me by her out of consideration for our children. I recognize that public discussion of the issues which exist between us is not something which is in the best interests of our daughters.
But recent events have made it impossible for me to continue to remain silent. My ex-wife, and her latest attorney (who seems to share a thirst for publicity) recently suggested that I had not only been physically abusive to her, but that I was also physically abusive towards our two daughters, as well. This latest claim is not only utterly false, but it is also obscene. Our daughters are outraged by the falsity of their mother’s claims and urged me to allow them to go to the press to challenge these claims. I discouraged our daughters from doing so, but I agreed that I would finally come forward and challenge these absurd claims made by their mother.
My ex-wife’s actions are nothing more than a transparent attempt to garner attention from the media and to hurt me. Her claims that I ever physically abused her or our children are ludicrous. It is inexcusable that my ex-wife has perpetuated these false claims against me, without consideration for the toll her actions have taken on the girls. However, it is clear that she will resort to any means to obtain the attention of the media in order to satisfy her own perverse need for publicity, regardless of its impact on our daughters or me.
The lack of veracity of her claims have, and will continue to be borne out in the marital litigation. Unfortunately, our children have been subjected to physical and emotional abuse on numerous occasions, but it has been at the hands of their own mother, which abuse has been documented by the Court appointed experts in our marital proceedings.
While I acknowledge that I am a recovering alcoholic who must deal with my own issue on a daily basis, my ex-wife has refused to deal with her own issues, which include having tested positive for alcohol and illegal substances in response to court ordered testing. Although she has publicly denied having tested positive, proof of her drug use is part of the Court record.
I truly hope that my ex-wife will get the help that she so desperately needs for her own sake and for the sake of our children, and that in the future she will refrain from perpetuating falsehoods and selfishly compromising the well-being of our children so that they can move forward with their lives, with their privacy respected. I look forward to the day that our marital litigation is behind me, so that our children and I can move forward with our lives in peace.”
Footage of David Hasselhoff drunk, incoherent and on a hotel room floor in Las Vegas has surfaced.
Three months ago, Hasselhoff had his 16-year-old daughter, Taylor, record him drunk and barely able to feed himself.
In the video, Taylor begs, “Dad, look what this is doing to you. You have to stop drinking alcohol, promise me you won’t drink anymore. The doctor’s coming over early … if you have any alcohol in your system, you’re gonna be fired (The Producers Musical) from the show.”
Hasselhoff‘s reps recently sent out this statement: “I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse.
“Because of my honest and positive relationship with my daughters who were concerned for my well being there was a tape made that night to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it and I am back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern from my daughters. The tape was never meant to become public, but got into the hands of individuals who are not worthy of mentioning, who maliciously released the tape for their own self purpose. I hope that someone else will learn from the tape, as I have.”
David Hasselhoff Drunk Off His Behind