- Dennis Farina was revealed to have been battling lung cancer – find out about his battle that occurred alongside his tragic death – Huffington Post
- ABC orders new series about the Cold War – The Hollywood Reporter
- Check out Lindsey Gort‘s first picture as Samantha in The Carrie Diaries – Just Jared Jr
- What will the Royal Baby be named? – Entertainment Weekly
- What happened with Amanda Bynes last night? – DListed
- Miley Cyrus sticks out her tongue – Hollywood Tuna
- Kelly Rowland releases her new video – Towleroad
Dennis Farina News, Pictures, and Videos
Dennis Farina, who is best known for his role on the hit television series Law & Order, has died at the age of 69.
Before he became an actor, Dennis served for over 18 years in the Chicago Police Department. He got his start as a police consultant for director Michael Mann before he ended up being cast in some of his projects.
Dennis is well known for playing mobster Jimmy Serrano in the comedy Midnight Run and Ray “Bones” Barboni in Get Shorty.
We send our condolences to Dennis‘ loved ones during this difficult time.