- Dina Lohan is looking for actors – and money – to kickstart a movie starring her son – TMZ
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth go out for sushi together – Just Jared Jr
- Mariah Carey‘s X Factor deal is being finalized – Lainey Gossip
- That’s not so hot – Paris Hilton‘s reality show has reportedly been canceled – The Superficial
- Jim Carrey says he wants to have babies with Emma Stone – uhh…. – US Weekly
- Al Pacino thanks rappers for keeping Scarface at the front of people’s minds – MTV Movies
- Mark Wahlberg goes out to the mall with his family – Popsugar
- Jack Osbourne sheds light on his dad, Ozzy - Access Hollywood
- Steven Seagal snaps a photo with Joe the Plumber - Videogum
- During a recent stay in NYC, Ryan Phillippe was spotted checking out the Lobby Bar at the Empire Hotel, where he ordered a Makers on the Rocks and later took shots of Jameson when two ladies noticed him from across the bar!
Dina Lohan News, Pictures, and Videos
The 25-year-old actress and her mama were just two of 440 guests invited to the celebration, which was held on a private estate in Montecito.
Earlier in the week, Lindsay was spotted packing a surfboard into her car for a day on the beach in L.A.
FYI: Lindsay is wearing earrings and a ring by Erica Courtney.
15+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan and her mom getting ready for Kim Kardashian‘s wedding…
When the 24-year-old actress landed at JFK airport, she tweeted, “I love ny – but the paparazzi @ jfk just gave me an anxiety attack….. i was half asleep! they’re such animals :( well- @ least im with my family in the end…. xo”
Last week, Lindsay rejected a plea agreement offered by prosecutors in a grand theft case that included a guaranteed return to jail.
FYI: Lindsay is carrying a Burberry bag.
- Glee comes back with another statement about the Lohan family – PopEater
- Brittany Snow knows that love is louder – Just Jared Jr
- Go behind the scenes of Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams‘ love scenes – Huffington Post
- Melissa Leo takes matters into her own hands – DListed
- Kelly Brook steps out in hot leather pants – Hollywood Tuna
- Ashton Kutcher sits behind a former President at the Super Bowl – Towleroad
- Does Pete Wentz really like Ashlee Simpson‘s new haircut? – Radar
- Jillian Michaels is looking to adopt a child – Access Hollywood
- Pink shares a photo of her baby bump on Twitter – Celebuzz
- Learn which pop princess LeBron James hung out with in Miami – Celebslam
- Lady Gaga poses for Terry Richardson – ASL
- Diddy debuts a red hot new video – Idolator
- Carrie Underwood and hubby Mike Fisher went shopping together in New York City last weekend. The happy couple stopped by the Tibi boutique, where Carrie picked up a CDC draped dress and a “Charlie” easy top by the celeb favorite fashion line.
- Dina Lohan tells Michael not to show up at Lindsay‘s hearing – TMZ
- Selena Gomez visits Kmart in NYC – Just Jared Jr
- Mark Ballas meets Sarah Palin – Us Weekly
- Ryan Reynolds promotes his latest movie – Lainey Gossip
- Ashton Kutcher cheating rumors swirl – The Superficial
- Demi Lovato looks a little like Demi Moore – MTV
- Kim Kardashian freaked out over botox – Access Hollywood
- Clive Owen spends time with his daughter – Popsugar
- Brooke Shields hasn’t gained much weight – BuzzFeed
- Lady Gaga goes army green – Trendmill
- Mark Salling goes for the nerdy look – OK
- Milla Jovovich works on The Three Musketeers – PCN
- Dina Lohan says her daughter will head east after finishing projects in L.A. – PopEater
- Check out the newest Chronicles of Narnia poster – Just Jared Jr
- Jennifer Lopez responds to her Idol rejection – Huffington Post
- A sign language interpreter rocks out Carrie Underwood‘s “Before He Cheats” – DListed
- Shenae Grimes is lovely in leather – Hollywood Tuna
- Check out Scissor Sisters‘ latest video – Towleroad
- Kate Gosselin flies kites with her kids – Radar
- Kim Kardashian will not date Justin Bieber – Celebuzz
- Hayden Panettiere gets a new tattoo – Celebslam
- Ke$ha talks marching band – ASL
- Is Lady Gaga teaming up with David Bowie? – Idolator
- Jersey Shore‘s Ronnie and Sammi hit the beach – Splash
The freckle-faced actress replies, “No, I don’t. I work. And if I go out with my friends, I’m 23 and I’m allowed to do that. I don’t go out when I’m working… When did I stop being okay? I am fine. I am happy and I am working. And I’m good. And I’m surrounded by great friends now. You know, I have weeded out a lot of people in my life.”
“I don’t pay attention to [the bad press],” adds Lindsay. “The only problem is that it distracts from me getting jobs, and that is when it hurts me. Especially when it is not true. … Everyone goes through ups and downs. I am not one to hide anything. I am an honest person. I take it for what it is. I am me.”
Adds Lindsay‘s mom Dina, “We have a good relationship. We fight like friends do. She is a very strong woman. I’ve learned a lot. Not every mother has to read false stories about their daughter. It’s nice to know she has sat by me through all of that. She knows what is really happening in my life… We are just very misunderstood. And, when I read it, it breaks my heart because it is not true. I am going to cry. I’m really going to cry. … She has the biggest heart of anyone on the planet.”
Lindsay Lohan: I’m 23 and Allowed to Party!