- After announcing their split last month, Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife Lara Embry- Entertainment Weekly
- Paris Jackson leaves the hospital following suicide attempt- US Weekly
- Randy Travis remains in critical condition after stroke- Huffington Post
- Six hospital employees fired for snooping Kim Kardashian‘s records following her birth- TMZ
- Demi Lovato clarifies comments that made people think she dissed Justin Bieber- Just Jared Jr
- The show must go on for Mariah Carey- Lainey Gossip
- Ian Ziering discusses his role in Sharknado- The Hollywood Reporter
- 51 hottest Jewish men in Hollywood- Buzzfeed
- Lindsay Lohan is getting her own reality show- X17
- Fashionista Louise Roe was spotted having a fun time at Moonlight Rollerway in Glendale, Calif. earlier this week.
Divorce News, Pictures, and Videos
The couple has been married for 19 years and they have five children together. Billy Ray had filed for divorce three years ago, but then dropped it after they worked things out.
Tish cited “irreconcilable differences” in her filing and she is asking for full physical and legal custody of their only minor child Noah, who is 13.
“@billyraycyrus since your text and email obviously aren’t working would you like to talk like this?” Miley tweeted just a few hours ago on Thursday (June 13).
ARE YOU SURPRISED that Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus are getting divorced?
- Rupert Murdoch has filed for divorce from his wife Wendi Deng – the two have been married since 1991 – The Hollywood Reporter
- How did Henry Cavill prep for Man of Steel? – Huffington Post
- One Direction hits the studio! – Just Jared Jr
- Melissa McCarthy strikes back at cruel weight comments – Entertainment Weekly
- Miley Cyrus wears half sweats, half jeans – DListed
- Jennifer Morrison rocks a tight dress – Hollywood Tuna
- This Orca whale surprises a fisherman – Towleroad
“Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter,” the 52-year-old Glee actress told People in a statement.
Jane and Lara met in 2009 and were married on Memorial Day in 2010 in Massachusetts, where gay marriage is recognized.
Last night, Jane performed at the 2013 Tony Awards with the cast of Broadway’s Annie.
The 23-year-old actress reportedly filed for divorce from her actor husband on April 16, citing irreconcilable differences.
According to court documents, the couple married in March 2011 and separated in October of that same year.
Suburgatory‘s second season ended in mid-April and is currently awaiting news of a renewal or cancellation, which will be announced at the network’s upfront presentation on May 14th.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the news of Jane’s divorce?
The 34-year-old actor, who was a lead on the series Pan Am and has also appeared on 30 Rock, Justified, and other shows, filed the divorce papers on April 23 and listed a separation date of January 1, 2013.
Anna, 30, and Michael got engaged in September 2008 and then were married in early 2010. They have no children together.
Good news for fans of Anna on True Blood – she is returning for the upcoming sixth season!
“After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to ‘Irreconcilable Differences,’” the 36-year-old Big Bang Theory actress wrote on her blog. “Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly.”
“The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose,” Mayim continued. “The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons [Miles and Frederick] deserve parents committed to their growth and health and that’s what we are focusing on. Our privacy has always been important and is even more so now, and we thank you in advance for respecting it as we negotiate this new terrain.”
“We will be ok,” she wrote to end her post.