- Real Housewives star Paul Nassif will file for legal separation from wife Adrienne Maloof- TMZ
- Kellan Lutz is shirtless sexy in Saint-Tropez- Just Jared Jr
- Nicole Kidman attends an Olympics event- Lainey Gossip
- Is Katy Perry looking for romance with Rob Pattinson?- The Superficial
- Jada Pinkett Smith shows off bikini body- TooFab
- Nastia Liukin talks Jordyn Wieber disappointment- US Weekly
- Check out Yellowcard‘s new song!- MTV
- The Beckhams check out the Olympics with Prince William- Popsugar
- Rihanna flaunts her body in a bikini- Celebslam
Divorce Breaking News and Photos
The 38-year-old actress filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court last week, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
Lena and Peter were married in May 2007 and have a 2-year-old son, Wylie Elliot.
Game of Thrones, on which Lena plays the villainous queen Cersei Lannister, was recently nominated for 12 Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Drama Series. Lena also picked up a Saturn Award nomination for Best Actress in Television!
The 33-year-old actress will have primary custody of their 6-year-old daughter Suri, though Tom has been granted significant custodial time. Reports that Tom‘s time with Suri must be supervised by a bodyguard and a nanny are 100% false, according to TMZ.
Religion is also one of the topics of the custodial provisions and there will be restrictions on what both Tom and Katie can talk to Suri about regarding religion, though those will be lifted as she gets older.
“The case has been settled and the agreement has been signed. We are thrilled for Katie and her family and are excited to watch as she embarks on the next chapter of her life,” Katie‘s lawyer Jonathan Wolfe told People in a statement.
“We thank Tom’s counsel for their professionalism and diligence that helped bring about this speedy resolution,” he added.
The 33-year-old actress and her estranged husband Tom Cruise have just released a statement regarding their divorce negotiations and care for Suri amidst the proceedings.
“We are committed to working together as parents to accomplishing what is in our daughter Suri’s best interests. We want to keep matters affecting our family private and express our respect for each other’s commitment to each of our respective beliefs and support each other’s roles as parents,” the couple said in a statement to JustJared.com via their reps.
From their first appearance together at the David di Donatello Awards in April 2005 to their last at the Academy Awards in February 2012, we’re taking a look back at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes‘ hottest moments on the red carpet!
After their first red carpet event together, Tom and Katie were seemingly inseparable, making countless appearances at premieres, award shows, and fundraisers around the world.
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TomKat moment on the red carpet?
40+ pictures inside of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes through the years… More Here! »
- After announcing their split earlier this month, Peter Facinelli has officially filed for divorce from Jennie Garth – TMZ
- Chloe Moretz says she “couldn’t be happier” about some big news – Just Jared Jr
- Where did Prince Harry move? – Lainey Gossip
- Rihanna says she is absolutely not dating Ashton Kutcher – The Superficial
- What can we expect from Anchorman 2? – TooFab
- Who will inherit Amy Winehouse‘s millions? – US Weekly
- See a preview from Steve Carell‘s Seeking A Friend – MTV Movies
- Rachel Zoe and Skyler step out together – Popsugar
- Check out James Franco‘s fake tattoos for Spring Breakers – Celebslam