- Two and a Half Men‘s Melanie Lynskey files for divorce from her husband of five years, Jimmi Simpson- TMZ
- Hear a preview of the Jonas Brothers‘ new song- Just Jared Jr
- Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby Olive- Lainey Gossip
- Why was Paris Hilton‘s new boyfriend arrested?- The Superficial
- Check out fifty years of Bond girls- TooFab
- Brittany Kerr apologizes for Jason Aldean kiss- US Weekly
- Watch the new TV spot for Paranormal Activity 4- MTV
- Jessica Biel flashes her engagement ring- Popsugar
- Heather Graham shows off her assets- Celebslam
Divorce Breaking News and Photos
“It is with great sadness that after five years of marriage, Willa and Mike have decided to divorce. They remain friends and wish each other success and happiness,” the 31-year-old singer’s rep said in a statement.
People was first to report the news.
- Real Housewives star Paul Nassif will file for legal separation from wife Adrienne Maloof- TMZ
- Kellan Lutz is shirtless sexy in Saint-Tropez- Just Jared Jr
- Nicole Kidman attends an Olympics event- Lainey Gossip
- Is Katy Perry looking for romance with Rob Pattinson?- The Superficial
- Jada Pinkett Smith shows off bikini body- TooFab
- Nastia Liukin talks Jordyn Wieber disappointment- US Weekly
- Check out Yellowcard‘s new song!- MTV
- The Beckhams check out the Olympics with Prince William- Popsugar
- Rihanna flaunts her body in a bikini- Celebslam
The 38-year-old actress filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court last week, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
Lena and Peter were married in May 2007 and have a 2-year-old son, Wylie Elliot.
Game of Thrones, on which Lena plays the villainous queen Cersei Lannister, was recently nominated for 12 Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Drama Series. Lena also picked up a Saturn Award nomination for Best Actress in Television!
The 33-year-old actress will have primary custody of their 6-year-old daughter Suri, though Tom has been granted significant custodial time. Reports that Tom‘s time with Suri must be supervised by a bodyguard and a nanny are 100% false, according to TMZ.
Religion is also one of the topics of the custodial provisions and there will be restrictions on what both Tom and Katie can talk to Suri about regarding religion, though those will be lifted as she gets older.
“The case has been settled and the agreement has been signed. We are thrilled for Katie and her family and are excited to watch as she embarks on the next chapter of her life,” Katie‘s lawyer Jonathan Wolfe told People in a statement.
“We thank Tom’s counsel for their professionalism and diligence that helped bring about this speedy resolution,” he added.
The 33-year-old actress and her estranged husband Tom Cruise have just released a statement regarding their divorce negotiations and care for Suri amidst the proceedings.
“We are committed to working together as parents to accomplishing what is in our daughter Suri’s best interests. We want to keep matters affecting our family private and express our respect for each other’s commitment to each of our respective beliefs and support each other’s roles as parents,” the couple said in a statement to JustJared.com via their reps.