- After announcing their split earlier this month, Peter Facinelli has officially filed for divorce from Jennie Garth – TMZ
- Chloe Moretz says she “couldn’t be happier” about some big news – Just Jared Jr
- Where did Prince Harry move? – Lainey Gossip
- Rihanna says she is absolutely not dating Ashton Kutcher – The Superficial
- What can we expect from Anchorman 2? – TooFab
- Who will inherit Amy Winehouse‘s millions? – US Weekly
- See a preview from Steve Carell‘s Seeking A Friend – MTV Movies
- Rachel Zoe and Skyler step out together – Popsugar
- Check out James Franco‘s fake tattoos for Spring Breakers – Celebslam
Divorce Breaking News and Photos
Bethany Joy Galeotti has announced that she and her husband, Michael, are divorcing after six years of marriage.
“I’m sorry to say that Michael and I have decided to divorce,” the 30-year-old One Tree Hill actress wrote on her blog on Monday.
“We remain friendly and dedicated to raising our beautiful girl in love and we appreciate your prayers and support during this difficult time,” she continued. “I feel immensely humbled and grateful that God works all things for the good of those who love Him.”
Bethany and Michael became parents to a little girl, Maria, in February of 2011.
The 38-year-old Twilight actor and his 39-year-old sweetheart, best known for her role on Beverly Hills, 90210, were married for 11 years before deciding to divorce.
“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” the couple said in a statement. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”
Peter and Jennie are the parents of three daughters: 14-year-old Luca, 9-year-old Lola, and 5-year-old Fiona.
Us Weekly was the first to report the split.
- Kenny G‘s wife has pulled the plug on their marriage- TMZ
- Check out a brand new Hunger Games still- Just Jared Jr
- Michael Fassbender wears very tight jeans- Lainey Gossip
- Katy Perry performs her first concert since divorce- The Superficial
- Jessica Alba says her daughter dressing in drag- US Weekly
- Bruce Springsteen releases a new track- MTV
- David Beckham signs with the Galaxy for two more years- Popsugar
- Halle Berry‘s stalker gets sentenced to jail time- Access Hollywood
- LeAnn Rimes shows off a new tattoo on her foot- Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
The 27-year-old singer’s husband filed for divorce on December 30th, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
“I am so grateful for all the love and support I’ve had from people around the world. You guys have made my heart happy again,” Katy tweeted.
“Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, ‘close sources’ or my family,” she added.
Katy will be making her first public appearance since her split at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday (January 11). Can’t wait to check out her red carpet look!
“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi,” the 33-year-old Two and a Half Men actor wrote on his Twitter account.
“Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail,” he added. “Love and Light, AK”
Ashton and Demi were married for six years before announcing their split on Thursday (November 17).
Demi, 49, confirmed the split earlier in the day and asked for privacy during the trying time.
“Actor Christopher Knight and his wife, model and television star Adrianne Curry have announced today on their five-year wedding anniversary that they are separating,” the couple’s manager told Hollyscoop.
Adrianne was the winner of the first cycle of America’s Next Top Model and met Christopher while starring together on the fourth season of VH1′s The Surreal Life.
The couple was married on May 29, 2006 in a gothic-themed wedding in Adrianne‘s hometown of Joliet, Ill.