- Kenny G‘s wife has pulled the plug on their marriage- TMZ
- Check out a brand new Hunger Games still- Just Jared Jr
- Michael Fassbender wears very tight jeans- Lainey Gossip
- Katy Perry performs her first concert since divorce- The Superficial
- Jessica Alba says her daughter dressing in drag- US Weekly
- Bruce Springsteen releases a new track- MTV
- David Beckham signs with the Galaxy for two more years- Popsugar
- Halle Berry‘s stalker gets sentenced to jail time- Access Hollywood
- LeAnn Rimes shows off a new tattoo on her foot- Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Divorce - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 27-year-old singer’s husband filed for divorce on December 30th, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
“I am so grateful for all the love and support I’ve had from people around the world. You guys have made my heart happy again,” Katy tweeted.
“Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, ‘close sources’ or my family,” she added.
Katy will be making her first public appearance since her split at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday (January 11). Can’t wait to check out her red carpet look!
“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi,” the 33-year-old Two and a Half Men actor wrote on his Twitter account.
“Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail,” he added. “Love and Light, AK”
Ashton and Demi were married for six years before announcing their split on Thursday (November 17).
Demi, 49, confirmed the split earlier in the day and asked for privacy during the trying time.
“Actor Christopher Knight and his wife, model and television star Adrianne Curry have announced today on their five-year wedding anniversary that they are separating,” the couple’s manager told Hollyscoop.
Adrianne was the winner of the first cycle of America’s Next Top Model and met Christopher while starring together on the fourth season of VH1′s The Surreal Life.
The couple was married on May 29, 2006 in a gothic-themed wedding in Adrianne‘s hometown of Joliet, Ill.
- Neve Campbell is officially single after splitting with her husband of four years – TMZ
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas do amazingly on DWTS – Just Jared Jr
- What did you think of the Vampire Diaries finale? – Lainey Gossip
- See an update of the mom who gave her 8-year-old daughter Botox – The Superficial
- See what Kurt Russell thinks of Kate Hudson‘s exes – US Weekly
- What does Sarah Jessica Parker think about a SATC prequel and sequel? – MTV Movies
- Who got the party started in France? – Popsugar
- Debra Messing is coming back to NBC – Access Hollywood
- Nicki Minaj picks up a new manager – TheUrbanDaily
- See what Colin Farrell looks like as a vampire – OK
- Who gave the commencement speech at UPenn? – Concrete Loop
The 49-year-old entertainer and father of Miley Cyrus revealed the news on The View scheduled to air tomorrow!
“I’ve dropped the divorce,” Billy said during the interview. “I want to put my family back together, things are the best they’ve ever been.”
The couple cited irreconcilable differences in divorce papers filed back in October in Tennessee.
“I feel like I got my Miley back in a way,” he added. “I feel like we are the daddy and daughter that we were before Hannah Montana happened.”
The couple, separated since 2006, has two children together – Katherine, 23, and Emily, 17.
Tony cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, according to TMZ.
Tony, 60, was spotted out without his wedding ring as he did some grocery shopping in Malibu late last month.
This is the second divorce for Tony – he was previously married to Rhonda Yeoman and had two children with her.