- Neve Campbell is officially single after splitting with her husband of four years – TMZ
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas do amazingly on DWTS – Just Jared Jr
- What did you think of the Vampire Diaries finale? – Lainey Gossip
- See an update of the mom who gave her 8-year-old daughter Botox – The Superficial
- See what Kurt Russell thinks of Kate Hudson‘s exes – US Weekly
- What does Sarah Jessica Parker think about a SATC prequel and sequel? – MTV Movies
- Who got the party started in France? – Popsugar
- Debra Messing is coming back to NBC – Access Hollywood
- Nicki Minaj picks up a new manager – TheUrbanDaily
- See what Colin Farrell looks like as a vampire – OK
- Who gave the commencement speech at UPenn? – Concrete Loop
Divorce Breaking News and Photos
The 49-year-old entertainer and father of Miley Cyrus revealed the news on The View scheduled to air tomorrow!
“I’ve dropped the divorce,” Billy said during the interview. “I want to put my family back together, things are the best they’ve ever been.”
The couple cited irreconcilable differences in divorce papers filed back in October in Tennessee.
“I feel like I got my Miley back in a way,” he added. “I feel like we are the daddy and daughter that we were before Hannah Montana happened.”
The couple, separated since 2006, has two children together – Katherine, 23, and Emily, 17.
Tony cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, according to TMZ.
Tony, 60, was spotted out without his wedding ring as he did some grocery shopping in Malibu late last month.
This is the second divorce for Tony – he was previously married to Rhonda Yeoman and had two children with her.
The 26-year-old entertainer cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the divorce, according to TMZ and documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court.
Ashlee is asking for joint legal custody and primary physical custody of their 2-year-old son, Bronx.
Sources tell TMZ that Ashlee and Pete, who married in May of 2008, did not have a prenuptial agreement.
UPDATE: “After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our number one priority. We ask that everyone honor our privacy as we navigate this next phase of our lives,” a spokesperson for Ashlee tells JustJared.com.
The couple was spotted out together late last month at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Terrence, 41, and Michelle, 33, a commercial production employee, tied the knot back in in January of 2010.
This would be Terrence‘s third divorce – he was married to Lori McCommas for 14 years, divorced in 2003 and married again in 2005 before separating for good.
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker‘s marriage is legally over – PopEater
- Josh Hutcherson suits up for the SAG Awards – Just Jared Jr
- See who said Sarah Palin is “the hottest MILF in the world” – Huffington Post
- See an old-school Today clip where Katie Couric tries to explain what the internet is – DListed
- Irina Shayk goes topless for a magazine cover – Hollywood Tuna
- Designer Charles Nolan dies at 53 – Towleroad
- Has Charlie Sheen spent a fortune over the past six months? – Radar
- Paris Hilton walks the runway in Brazil – Celebuzz
- Danny DeVito is super short – Celebslam
- Emma Roberts talks changes in Scream 4 – ASL
- Bruno Mars strikes a deal in his cocaine possession case – Idolator
The My Name Is Earl star, 33, filed for divorce on January 21, Radar Online reports.
According to the documents filed in L.A. Superior Court, Jaime, who wed Simran in September 2009, cited irreconcilable differences and lists December 27, 2010 as the date of separation.
Jaime is also asking the court to change her legal name back to Pressly after taking Simran‘s surname.