- Dominic Cooper explains why he decided to take on a risky role in The Devil’s Double – FoxNews
- Watch Olivia Wilde play Justin Timberlake‘s mom in In Time – Huffington Post
- Soulja Boy‘s rep denies he dropped $55 million for a private jet – TMZ
- Demi Lovato flies back home after a promo tour – Just Jared Jr
- Another royal wedding takes place in the U.K. – Lainey Gossip
- Khloe Kardashian helps her sis avoid a wardrobe malfunction – The Superficial
- Rihanna checks out some pricey accessories – DListed
- David Beckham and his boys cool off in Malibu – Celebuzz
- What can viewers expect from Rosie O’Donnell‘s new talk show? – TV Guide
Dominic Cooper News, Pictures, and Videos
The 33-year-old British actor is in town to promote his latest flick, Warrior, while Taylor joined his Twilight co-stars, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, at a meet-and-greet with fans earlier in the day. Taylor is promoting his and co-star Lily Collins‘ new action movie, Abduction, in theaters September 23.
In case you missed it, check out some stills of Tom and Joel in character as mixed martial arts competitors!
The British actors, 24 and 33, were also joined by American dancer and actor Derek Hough, who’s also pictured inside.
FYI: Ed is wearing a Simon Spurr black tuxedo, tuxedo shirt and leather dickie tie. Dominic is wearing Burberry.
10+ pictures inside of Ed Westwick, Dominic Cooper, and Derek Hough at the BAFTA Brits to Watch Gala…
Amanda Seyfried picks up her car from a parking garage on Monday (June 20) after shopping in Los Angeles.
The 25-year-old actress visited the Burberry boutique with her Mamma Mia! co-star and ex-boyfriend, Dominic Cooper.
“They were always on and off,” a source told Us Weekly, but the split was said to be mutual – “There’s no bad blood. They’re cool,” the source added.
10+ pictures inside of Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper leaving the Burberry boutique…
Eva stars in the film alongside Ewan McGregor in a story about “a chef and a scientist who fall in love as an epidemic begins to rob people of their sensory perceptions.”
Earlier in the week, Dominic attended the premiere of his film The Devil’s Double, in which he has dual roles.
Dominic Cooper heads over to James Corden‘s house for a visit in London, England on Wednesday (December 29).
The 32-year-old English actor brought over a poster advertising the play The History Boys, a 2008 production that he and James starred in.
Looks like Dominic might have been paying him a visit to congratulate James on his recent engagement to Julia Carey during the holiday. Dominic and James were once flatmates in North London back in 2008.
The 30-year-old actress wore a Moschino little black dress to the event, which was held at The Covent Garden Hotel.
Michelle and Dominic are working together on the upcoming film about Marilyn Monroe, My Week with Marilyn.
FYI: Blue Valentine, which also stars Ryan Gosling, hits theaters on December 31!