- Who are the new faces in the upcoming season of Downton Abbey- Entertainment Weekly
- Brooke Shields rocks a bikini at the age 49- US Weekly
- Director Neill Blomkamp reveals concept art for secret Alien project – Huffington Post
- The Voice alum Judith Hill recorded a song for Kim Jong-un – TMZ
- Jake Miller met an adorable fan during Teen Nick’s NYE celebration- Just Jared Jr
- Which movies were the best of 2014?- Lainey Gossip
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies tops the box office on Friday- The Hollywood Reporter
- Little Mix is releasing an album this year- J-14
Downton Abbey News, Pictures, and Videos
George Clooney stops by to visit the Crawley family in this new clip from the upcoming Downton Abbey charity film special!
It’s still unknown which character George will be playing, but it’s reported that he appears in a skit as an American guest at a Crawley wedding.
Britain’s ITV network released the video to help promote the upcoming charity special for “Text Santa,” which airs December 19 and encourages viewers to make donations.
George Clooney on Downton Abbey
The 32-year-old actress and 32-year-old actor were joined on set by their co-star Hugh Bonneville and a dog to film for the fifth season of the show.
The fifth season has been filming for several months, and is set to premiere sometime in 2014, though no date has been set. We can’t wait to check it out!
25+ pictures inside of Michelle Dockery and her Downton Abbey cast members on set… More Here! »
Changing Faces is a British charity supporting and representing children, young people and adults who have disfigurements to the face, hands or body.
The fifth season of Downton Abbey is currently in production and you can catch up on the first four right now on Netflix or DVD!
FYI: Michelle is wearing Oscar de la Renta! Lily is wearing Valentino.
10+ pictures inside of the Downton Abbey cast at the gala… More Here! »
- What can we expect from our favorite Downton Abbey characters this year?- Entertainment Weekly
- Shia LaBeouf quotes Gucci Mane on Twitter- US Weekly
- Check out Katy Perry‘s demands while on tour- Huffington Post
- Will Smith and Tyrese go skydiving with the Prince of Dubai- TMZ
- Get the scoop on when Lucy Hale‘s new single is dropping- Just Jared Jr
- What’s going on between Charlize Theron and Sean Penn?- Lainey Gossip
- American Idol alums dominated the music charts in 2013- The Hollywood Reporter
- Idris Elba‘s complicated relationship with bow ties- Buzzfeed
- Lindsay Lohan hangs out in Shanghai- X17
Michelle Dockery and Laura Carmichael sandwich in their on-screen dad Hugh Bonneville while attending a screening of the fourth season premiere of Downton Abbey on Tuesday evening (December 10) at the Millenium Hotel in New York City.
During the panel after the screening, creator Julian Fellowes was asked if there is something going on between Mrs. Hughes & Mr. Carson. “I think there’s something going on there,” he answered!
“I feel we get recognized more here than home. I think it has more to do with the American way. Americans are much more confident and will come over,” Michelle said about getting stopped by fans.
FYI: Michelle is wearing a Miu Miu dress, a Prada clutch, and EF Collection earrings. Laura is wearing a Richard Nicoll dress.
20+ pictures inside of Michelle Dockery and others at the screening… More Here! »
Check out Michelle Dockery in the brand new season four trailer for her hit television show Downton Abbey.
The fourth season of Downton Abbey is set to return in the UK this September, and in the US on January 5, 2014.
“I don’t know if she’ll ever be happy for a long time,” Michelle told TV Guide about the events that occurred last season. “She finally found the man of her dreams, she was married, she gave birth to a baby boy. It’s all wrapped up very neatly. All of that has been shattered now.”