Top Stories

Dylan O’Brien News, Pictures, and Videos

'Maze Runner' Sets New Production Start Date After Dylan O'Brien's Accident

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure will begin filming once again in February of 2017, almost a year after star Dylan O’Brien suffered his horrible on-set injury, Deadline reports.

Sources say that production was supposed to start up again this past May, but Dylan needed more time to recuperate.

After the accident last year, production halted and the studio changed the release date from February 17, 2017 to January 12, 2018.

Not much information is known about Dylan‘s accident, but sources say he fell off of a set piece made to look like a train and fractured bones in his face. Dylan resurfaced a few weeks ago and looks great!

Dylan O'Brien Resurfaces After Accident, Sports Scruffy Beard in New Photo

Dylan O’Brien resurfaced at a Jamba Juice over the weekend and a big fan of his happened to take his order and snapped a photo with him (and his scruffy beard)!

Twitter user @VanessaDenegri tweeted, “GUYS I JUST MET DYLAN O BRIEN HE JUST WALKED INTO JAMBA JUICE AND I TOOK HIS ORDER IM CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️”

“MY LIFE HAS BEEN MADE, meeting you was the best thing ever 😍❤️😭 @dylanobrien,” she added, along with the photo of them together.

Vanessa also added on Twitter, “he was alone!! But he was smiling and laughing bc I was about to burst into tears,” and “he looks a lot better, he was smiling n all!!”

If you didn’t know, Dylan was seriously injured while filming The Maze Runner: The Death Cure earlier in the year, and has not been seen since the accident. He was run over by a car and broke several bones in his face. Production on the film was halted for weeks for Dylan to recover, and was recently given a new release date.

'Maze Runner' Gets Official Release Date After Dylan O'Brien's Injury

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure officially has a new release date after star Dylan O’Brien was injured in an on-set car accident.

The film is now set to premiere on January 12, 2018, nearly a year after the film’s original premiere date.

The studio has not yet revealed when production on the film will re-start, although it was announced last month that it would not resume on May 9 as scheduled.

Dylan has been recovering from his injuries after being run over by a car while filming a scene, which included several broken bones in his face.

His co-star Giancarlo Esposito recently said that the star was “healing very well.”

Mark Wahlberg & Kate Hudson Star in First Official 'Deepwater Horizon' Trailer - Watch Here!

Mark Wahlberg tries to get himself out of danger in this action-packed official trailer for the new movie Deepwater Horizon.

Here’s the synopsis: On April 20th, 2010, one of the world’s largest man-made disasters occurred on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico.

Directed by Peter Berg, this story honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board, and change everyone’s lives forever.

The film also stars Kate Hudson, Dylan O’Brien, and Gina Rodriguez.

Deepwater Horizon is set to hit theaters on September 30.

Watch the official trailer below!


Deepwater Horizon – Official Trailer

Dylan O'Brien's Co-Star Gives an Update on His On-Set Injury

  • Dexter Darden from the Maze Runner films says Dylan O’Brien broke bones in his face and had surgery – TMZ
  • Are the Kardashians headed to Vegas? – Radar
  • Check out Zoey Deutch for Rogue mag – Just Jared Jr
  • Find out why Olivia Munn turned down DeadpoolHuffington Post
  • Woody Allen said something questionable about his wife’s life – DListed
  • Christina Aguilera shared a very sexy snap – Hollywood Tuna
  • Is this the next great film? – Towleroad

'Maze Runner' Filming Indefinitely Postponed Due to Dylan O’Brien’s Injuries

Production on The Maze Runner: The Death Cure has been indefinitely delayed as Dylan O’Brien needs more time to recuperate from his injuries sustained in an on-set car accident last month.

“The resumption of principal photography on Maze Runer: The Death Cure has been further delayed to allow Dylan O’Brien more time to fully recover from his injuries. We wish Dylan a speedy recovery and look forward to restarting production as soon as possible,” Fox said in a statement.

Production on the film was initially scheduled to resume on May 9, according to Variety.

Dylan‘s co-star Giancarlo Esposito recently said that the star was “healing very well.”

The movie was set to hit theaters on February 17, 2017, but that release date may change due to the production delay.

Dylan O'Brien is 'Healing Very Well,' Says 'Maze Runner' Co-Star

It sounds like Dylan O’Brien is doing much better after the serious accident last month on set of The Maze Runner: The Death Cure that left him hospitalized in Vancouver, Canada.

The 24-year-old actor’s co-star Giancarlo Esposito gave an update on his condition.

“He’s healing very well,” Giancarlo told E! News. “He got put together a couple of weeks ago…He’s one tough cookie.”

While production was immediately shut down, Giancarlo says shooting will pick back up on May 15.

“He got his bell rung,” he added. “I would imagine many who witnessed thought that was it…[But] he’s a survivor. The one good thing about Dylan that I think is going to help him get back on schedule with us very soon is he has a great attitude.”

We’re sending our well wishes to Dylan!

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here