- See what Elin Nordegren had to say about her ex-husband Tiger Woods in her college graduation speech- US Weekly
- Donald Sterling wants to sue the NBA, but eight law firms have turned him down- TMZ
- Bella Thorne is looking great in her bikini- Just Jared Jr
- Fox reveals television schedule for fall 2014- Entertainment Weekly
- Justin Bieber spends Mother’s Day with his mom- Lainey Gossip
- Stacy Keibler flaunts her bikini baby bump- TooFab
- Here are some questions for Selena Gomez- MTV
- Tori Amos hasn’t changed one bit since the ’90s- Popsugar
Elin Nordegren - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The new couple were photographed sharing a kiss and a hug in her native Sweden on July 12.
A source told People Elin, 31, and Jamie, 37, are “at the beginning of dating, where you don’t know where it’s going to go.”
“It’s fun and she’s happy,” a second source revealed about the two, who met at a charity dinner in Florida in April.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Elin Nordegren and Jamie Dingman as a couple?
- Elin Nordegren is dating a New York marketing exec – TMZ
- Honor Society rocks out at The Grove – Just Jared Jr
- Who is Gwyneth Paltrow up against at the Emmys? – Lainey Gossip
- Kris Jenner goes under the knife for her daughter’s wedding – The Superficial
- French First Lady Carla Bruno officially confirms her pregnancy – US Weekly
- Which rapper just launched a new “ultra-premium cream liqueur”? – MTV Buzz
- Pippa Middleton recycles her Zara dress – Popsugar
- Hugh Hefner was blindsided by ex Crystal Harris – Access Hollywood
- Oops! Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has an on-air flub – Videogum
The recently released photos of Tiger, 34, and Elin, 30, were taken about a month before the couple finalized their divorce.
At the party, Tiger carried his son, Charlie, around while he watched the birthday girl go down an inflatable slide at the party. Both parents looked happy at the party and were seen walking alongside each other.
10+ pictures inside of Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren showing a united front for their daughter…
“I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children,” Elin, 30, shared.
But, she added, “I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself.”
“My immediate plan is for the kids and me to continue to adjust to our new situation. I am going to keep taking classes, but my main focus is to try to give myself time to heal,” Elin concluded.
FYI: Elin said that her chat with People was her first – and last – interview about the matter.
The duo issued a joint statement on Tiger‘s official site. Check it:
“We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us.
“Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern.”
Elin and Tiger will share parenting of their little ones – the marriage was dissolved today in Bay County, Florida.
Elin Nordegren has her hands full as she walks to the doctor’s office on Tuesday (February 9) in Windermere, Fla.
Elin and Tiger‘s wedding pastor, Reverend Ricky Kirton, told People that he thinks the couple’s marriage will last as long as Elin can forgive Tiger and “[put] the past away.”
“Remember these four phrases,” Reverend Kirton said. “I was wrong. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.”